Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
William Jackson and Pac-man beefing
WARNING: Language

Reply/Quote
The way WJ3 talks has always been strange to me. Idk where he is from but damn if I have to rewatch a few times to kind of understand it lol.
Reply/Quote
Pacman>>>>>>>WJ3

Plus, he doesn’t sound like Kermit the Frog when he talks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 07:56 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Pacman>>>>>>>WJ3

Plus, he doesn’t sound like Kermit the Frog when he talks.

Facts, happy they let WJ3 walk. Don't like him anyways after he bashed our fan base back in March.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/.amp/news/william-jackson-iii-takes-shot-at-bengals-and-fan-base-during-interview
Reply/Quote
Pacman's a child. I guess talkin' shit on the internet is more productive than hitting women, fighting in airports, or maiming bouncers though. Even crawling is moving forward I suppose.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
All WJIII had to say was "I took yo job" to a guy who was in the twilight of his career and make excuses about why he sucked.

Pac-Man is not my favorite dude ever, but he was 100%correct in this situation. I suspect that Pac-Man was talking in the first place because of WJIII's parting shots on his way out of town.

Personally, I never cared much for WJIII or his play and it didn't hurt my feelings in the least to see him leave.
Reply/Quote
Jackson talks too much for being so mediocre.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 09:16 PM)wcu Wrote: All WJIII had to say was "I took yo job" to a guy who was in the twilight of his career and make excuses about why he sucked.

Pac-Man is not my favorite dude ever, but he was 100%correct in this situation. I suspect that Pac-Man was talking in the first place because of WJIII's parting shots on his way out of town.

Personally, I never cared much for WJIII or his play and it didn't hurt my feelings in the least to see him leave.

As I heard it WJIII didn't make excuses. he explained why he performed poorly.

Making an excuse would be more like: "The grass was wet", but admitting his footwork was wrong..I just don't see that as making excuses.

Pacman is just trying to stay relevant, but he needs to keep WJIII's name out of his mouth
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 08:17 PM)Trademark Wrote: Facts, happy they let WJ3 walk. Don't like him anyways after he bashed our fan base back in March.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/.amp/news/william-jackson-iii-takes-shot-at-bengals-and-fan-base-during-interview

I expected so much more from WJax’s career. Was disappointed his last few years here but thought he might thrive in Washington. He always seemed better in man coverage over zone, but he got burned pretty badly on a touchdown that was called back on Thursday night.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 09:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As I heard it WJIII didn't make excuses. he explained why he performed poorly.

Making an excuse would be more like: "The grass was wet", but admitting his footwork was wrong..I just don't see that as making excuses.

Pacman is just trying to stay relevant, but he needs to keep WJIII's name out of his mouth

That's fair. You're right. I still don't like trying to explain away his dreadful performance. 
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones was not a player I ever wanted the Bengals to sign, but he turned out to be very good for the team. He was problematic off the field, but his work ethic is second to none, and he was damn good at covering Antonio Brown in the Dalton/Green era. He's easy to pick on for many reasons, but in his prime he was one of the best overall athletes in the league both at corner and on teams. It doesn't hurt that he was completely fearless on the field. Well, maybe it does, because the fearlessness often translated to recklessness.

People love to hate him, but he's a guy that has never been ashamed of his time as a Bengal. He embraces it, and that can't be said for many players who have excelled here. He seems grateful for the second chance he received from the team.

WJ3 was just a guy that never seemed to meet the potential of his first actual on-field season. He was never much of a leader and he jumped ship and bashed the fans when he left. He's a terrific athlete, but his work ethic and demeanor were not awesome. I'd take Pacman all day every day over WJ3. He took Jones' job because Jones aged out and that's it.

I wouldn't talk shit to Pacman, either. He's absolutely batshit nuts and will probably run into WJ3 at some point. It's going to be an uncomfortable moment if that situation comes to be. I got a paycheck on Jones if an actual fight ever happens. There are some people you can talk shit to and have them forget about it. Adam Jones is definitely not one of them.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 09:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pacman is just trying to stay relevant, but he needs to keep WJIII's name out of his mouth

I sincerely dislike Pacman as a person but Jackson can only dream to be as good as Pacman was on the football field. 
Reply/Quote
How funny. Jackson is not in the same league as Pacman Jones as a player, and I highly doubt he would raise his late friends kids either. No contest. Jackson even responding makes him look foolish. Just forget the noise and work harder. I never was very high on Jackson. He never seemed team oriented. He was all about him, even in interviews, he would talk about all his personal goals and not really talk about winning with the team much. He's letting Pac get in his head easily and its pretty funny.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2021, 07:45 PM)Trademark Wrote: WARNING: Language

Just glanced at this and thought he had a big damn spider in his head. ?
Reply/Quote
Mother ***** need to enunciate better.
Reply/Quote
I'm just glad they're both off the team, but I did appreciate Pac's intensity on the field. Never really cared for Jackson while he was here. Way too over hyped.
Reply/Quote
Pac-Man had a better career in Cincy than WJ3. He was the better corner in his prime. His only issue was keeping a level head.

I never heard WJ3 speak before; not to be a dick, but he sounds dumb. Got torched last week, maybe it was a good thing we let him walk.

Glad they are making a move to smarter players. Think it’s gunna pay off. Marv always drafted athletic talent and tried unsuccessfully to teach them (specifically thinking of all the linebacker misses).
Reply/Quote
Hey... Don't ****ing care.

Not to be a **** or anything, but when guys are no longer Bengals, move their ****ty careers to some other forum.
Reply/Quote
I see WJIII is still making excuses about sucking in Zone coverage, which he has never been able to play. He couldn't carry PacMan's jockstrap when Pac was in his prime, let alone return punts like Jones. There's a lot to not like about Jones, but his passion for winning and for the game is not one of them. He also left the team without taking cheap shots at them when he went out the door. Looks like he has an extremely nice house. I've got a buddy up there over in the Beechmont area that often posts pictures of Adam from some restaurant bar he frequents and he says he is always quiet and has nice conversations with those around him. I hope he has his medication straight and finds peace with the rest of his life. As for Jackson sounding "dumb" as someone said, I remember his first interview when he was drafted and someone asked if we drafted "Radio"
Reply/Quote
I dunno..I've always kind of liked Jones because he's at least more honest with his emotions instead of playing games. he is who he is. Would i want to hang out in a bar with him? No way, but sober the guy is straight up and honest about his intentions. He was for better or worse one of the best corners the Bengals ever had and a great punt returner. WJ? all talk and no walk..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote