Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willie Anderson-HOF Finalist!
(01-01-2022, 12:53 PM)Tony Wrote: We all know he isn't getting in...

I'm leaning this way as well, but I have hope. I didn't expect him to make it this far in the process.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 02:56 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: So, what can we do to help him get in?

I’m not super optimistic about his chances, but I think we’d all love to see it.

The Hall of Fame openly publishes the list of members on their selection committee.  You can find it here:

https://www.profootballhof.com/heroes-of-the-game/becoming-a-hall-of-famer/

So I suppose if you really wanted to do something you could draft a polite email on why Anderson deserves to be selected and send it to each member of the committee. Or tweet them I guess if you use that format.  

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 02:56 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: So, what can we do to help him get in?

I’m not super optimistic about his chances, but I think we’d all love to see it.

Season ticket holders need to vote him into the next RoH class at PBS for one. We can’t expect the Hall to honor him if we don’t.

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 03:05 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'm leaning this way as well, but I have hope. I didn't expect him to make it this far in the process.

Same. I'm just hoping that the Bengals being very relevant right now is enough to sway some of the media yahoos that vote on this.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote