Losers

Adeneji
Jackson Carman
Pooka Wililiams
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Trent Taylor did well.  He looks like the backup slot.

Davis-Gaither and Cam Sample looked alright.
Reply/Quote
Winners:

Carter, Gunther, Dax Hill, both QBs not named Allen

Losers:

Prince, Adeniji, Moss, Allen, all the reserve DBs.
Reply/Quote
Winners

Lamont Gaillard
Trent Taylor
Zack Carter
Cam Sample
Jeff Gunter
Dax Hill
Drew Plitt
Chris Evans

Losers

Hakeem Adeniji
Isaiah Prince
George Allen
Thad Moss
Kwamie Lassiter
Pooka Williams
Trayveon Williams
Trent Irwin
Reply/Quote
WINNER:

SHOOTER

LOSER:

EVERYBODY ELSE
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 12:03 AM)Joelist Wrote: Winners:

Carter, Gunther, Dax Hill, both QBs not named Allen

Losers:

Prince, Adeniji, Moss, Allen, all the reserve DBs.

C’mon joelist

Why didn’t you put Carmen on your losers list? Guy stunk against back ups

You’re not doing much to shake your “Carmen apologist” label
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 12:13 AM)bfine32 Wrote: WINNER:

SHOOTER

LOSER:

EVERYBODY ELSE

Drew Plitt=Winner? I thought the final drive was the coolest part of the whole game.94 yards to a TD.Plitt to Pryor for the final score.Perfect pass and catch.
Reply/Quote
Winners... the Arizona B Team.

Losers... The paying customers
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 12:35 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: C’mon joelist

How did Penei Sewell do tonight?

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 12:35 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: C’mon joelist

Because he didn't deserve to be there. I also didn't put him on winners because he likewise did not deserve it. Prince and Adeniji on the other hand were horrific all night. 
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 12:59 AM)Joelist Wrote: Because he didn't deserve to be there. I also didn't put him on winners because he likewise did not deserve it. Prince and Adeniji on the other hand were horrific all night. 

And that's a fact.

Seeing the usuals on Twitter absolutely shit on him, but PRAISE Volson who was just as, "shitty," (save for the penalty) was quite disheartening: communication sucked for both units tonight and that was the main cause of any issues.

Put Carman next to Karras and Jonah, instead of Prince/Adeniji and Hill, then we'll see. Same for Volson; put him with quality guys and then we can have a discussion.

That being said, the Carman hold was ill-timed and he did get pushed back on 2 plays from what I saw, from being too high. Otherwise, he was fine and showed his usual good strength on a few plays.

Volson handled the bullrush very well and didn't give up any ground. Drive blocking on runs, he broke through and did well. Moving laterally, he was awful and his men were able to sneak through when running on angles and twice they ran around him to almost sack the QB.

They need to play with the starters before anything.

Also, people bagging on Moss? Even 'zerker/Royle said that those were 2 hard-luck penalties and could've gone either way (ESPECIALLY the second one). And he doesn't like the guy AT ALL lol.

He looked good in the pass game and got open a bunch, though I wasn't able to watch his blocking, so not sure how he did there.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Winners-Hill, Carter, Evans, Volson played well I thought

Losers-Carman, Adeniji, Moss, Trey Hill, Prince
Reply/Quote
All I know is I’m super excited about Dax Hill. Dude is going to be a stud. Carter and Gunter looked good, too (except for the penalty on the latter).

As for the losers: someone please launch Prince and Adeniji into the sun. I’m not very comfortable with the current backup OT situation. We really need D’Ante Smith to pan out.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 01:32 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Carman was fine. Not great, but not terrible either. But as you said, he was playing between absolute trash.

Certain people have just already made up their minds on him.

No.

I'm a Carman supporter as much as anyone and I'm only 2 drives into the game so far... He got hands outside and out leverage into the QB, missed a twist, and then got beat badly blowing up a TE screen....

Like I said I'm only 2 Bengals drives in and 3 bad plays by Carman.

Edit: Beat again 1 on 1 on the second drive.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 01:37 AM)Synric Wrote: No.

I'm a Carman supporter as much as anyone and I'm only 2 drives into the game so far... He got hands outside and out leverage into the QB, missed a twist, and then got beat badly blowing up p a TE screen....

Hand placement has always been his biggest issue. He still wasn’t as bad as some are claiming, imo.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 01:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hand placement has always been his biggest issue. He still wasn’t as bad as some are claiming, imo.

Jackson Carman 5 bad plays in 2 drives. That's horrific.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 01:42 AM)Synric Wrote: Jackson Carman 5 bad plays in 2 drives. That's horrific.

If you say so. I certainly wasn’t focusing in on only him.

Reply/Quote
How about some Cameron Sample love. Dude came off the ball faster than anyone on both teams.. too bad he can't bend the edge. He needs more reps inside.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 01:37 AM)Synric Wrote: No.

I'm a Carman supporter as much as anyone and I'm only 2 drives into the game so far... He got hands outside and out leverage into the QB, missed a twist, and then got beat badly blowing up a TE screen....

Edit: Beat again 1 on 1 on the second drive.
I wanted to see the kid dominate against folks that will be bagging groceries in 2 weeks and he didn't do it. I did see him get to the 2nd level on a couple of run plays; unfortunately, he forgot to block someone at the first level. 

Didn't stick around long enough to see the rookie, but I hear he wasn't any better. Not ready to give up yet, but definitely not promising. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Winners........ Gunter, Carter, $Mac$, Pryor, Evans, and Dax

Losers............The O-line

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote