Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With All These Interviews What Is The Magic Words?
[Image: R.GIF]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 03:24 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: From SI:

One nugget to emerge from the Bengals search: Owner Mike Brown’s kids—daughter Katie Blackburn, son-in-law Troy Blackburn and son Paul—have increasingly become more involved in running the team. Or it at least it seems that way to guys going through there. Those four, and personnel chief Duke Tobin, are the ones in the room for the interviews

So Mikey is not even involved

Have to bump this post as some have not heard this...
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2019, 02:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Have to bump this post as some have not heard this...

Well if that is true that Mike is not involved in the hiring of this new head coach then the team has truly turned a corner and lets hope we see a new era begin next year.

Did you see next years schedule btw? It is an extremely tough one!
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2019, 03:08 PM)GodFather Wrote: Well if that is true that Mike is not involved in the hiring of this new head coach then the team has truly turned a corner and lets hope we see a new era begin next year.

Did you see next years schedule btw? It is an extremely tough one!

Yes, i found that to be an eye opener and if it is true i think they will make the right decision coaching wise.

I like lots of these candidates and yeah, saw the schedule. At first i thought it looked a little soft until i saw those playoff teams on it. Still schedules are hard to judge year to year as teams get better and worse whether it is from injuries or whatever. Think we have a lot of talent on our team and if the new coach shores up the O-line and brings in talented LB's i think we will be tough.

We have to see who this new HC is though and that might not be for a week or two.

The other news is that if we were going to do an inside hire we would of done it already.

It will be an outside hire.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2019, 10:40 AM)bengals73 Wrote: Interview question "What are your thoughts on the 1991 Chevrolet Lumina?"
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious yall killing me with these replies. Haven't laugh thos hard all weak. Hope they keep coming. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Interview question:

Mike Brown: Think you have the skills to turn this team around 360 degrees?

Potential HC: ..................
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2019, 03:24 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: From SI:

One nugget to emerge from the Bengals search: Owner Mike Brown’s kids—daughter Katie Blackburn, son-in-law Troy Blackburn and son Paul—have increasingly become more involved in running the team. Or it at least it seems that way to guys going through there. Those four, and personnel chief Duke Tobin, are the ones in the room for the interviews

So Mikey is not even involved

Good to see Mikey isn't involved.

But I am skeptical af with his kids and Tobin.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Magic words; understand that I am merely a puppet to do as told and to never complain about the handcuffs placed upon me.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
First it's "Yes sir Mr. Brown"
Second it's "That's a great idea, let's do that"
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2019, 03:08 PM)GodFather Wrote: Well if that is true that Mike is not involved in the hiring of this new head coach then the team has truly turned a corner and lets hope we see a new era begin next year.

That's because he isn't wasting his time sitting in on interviews of people he is not going to hire. 

( That's me just being Negative Ned ).
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2019, 10:45 PM)Destro Wrote: That's because he isn't wasting his time sitting in on interviews of people he is not going to hire. 

( That's me just being Negative Ned ).

LOL, "Make your recommendation and then I will override it"
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote