Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
practicing in the white helmets

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Hell yeah…. Let’s roll. Is it true we can’t wear the white helmets with the white jerseys?
Reply/Quote
Mark me down as a fan of these helmets. Let's tally an 8 to 10 game win streak as sparked by wearing white helmets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 02:28 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hell yeah…. Let’s roll. Is it true we can’t wear the white helmets with the white jerseys?

Only with the color rush.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 02:28 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hell yeah…. Let’s roll. Is it true we can’t wear the white helmets with the white jerseys?

they can wear the white helmets ONLY with an alternative jersey.  That would be their orange jerseys or the color rush white jerseys

Reply/Quote
We using these Sunday? or saving till Thrusday?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 03:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: We using these Sunday? or saving till Thrusday?

Thursday is what I read

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 02:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Only with the color rush.

Yeah, the ones with no color.

From the first time we wore those white color rush jerseys I was never a big fan.  I always said they would look much better with a white helmet.  

And now they look absolutely sick.  Can't wait to see them on gameday.  We have the best "color rush" uniforms in the league.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 03:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: We using these Sunday? or saving till Thrusday?

They are wearing them today to get a gauge on fit and comfort for each player during movement and hitting.  We wouldn't want game day to be the first time they checked them out

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 03:49 PM)pally Wrote: They are wearing them today to get a gauge on fit and comfort for each player during movement and hitting.  We wouldn't want game day to be the first time they checked them out

No all that makes sense... Just figured we would be practicing in them right before the game we used them in.. But thought we were using TNF...

But i can see getting a day in now as next week is a short on
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 03:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No all that makes sense... Just figured we would be practicing in them right before the game we used them in.. But thought we were using TNF...

But i can see getting a day in now as next week is a short on

I agree, but Zack and Burrow and Team need to be focused on this Sunday before thinking too much about Thursday night.
Reply/Quote
I wonder why they don't alternate having the defense or offense wear them during practice weeks
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2022, 03:59 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No all that makes sense... Just figured we would be practicing in them right before the game we used them in..

Same here.  But maybe if there is a problem with one it would take a week to replace/repair it.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2022, 09:09 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: I wonder why they don't alternate having the defense or offense wear them during practice weeks

Sean McVay doesn't do that with the Rams so...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
They can wear pink and purple for all I care as long as they play like they are capable.
Reply/Quote
They play best in the Orange jerseys.
Reply/Quote
I'm going to say possibly an unpopular opinion...that helmet looks terrible with both the orange jersey and black jersey.
It only will look good with the white one.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote