Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With lefell in fold do we have the ability to take on a project?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/01/pro-day-workout-creates-buzz-around-german-wr-prospect/

This kid looks promising but doesnt have many years in football

talking maybe with a 6th or 7th round pick doubt he go much higher...
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2016, 11:22 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/01/pro-day-workout-creates-buzz-around-german-wr-prospect/

This kid looks promising but doesnt have many years in football

I thought this was going to be about Braxton Miller.

Perhaps they could take a chance on Boehringer with a late round pick or UDFA and not being the only WR taken. I think the Bengals need to have a much safer pick for a WR2/3 even with LaFell here. LaFell is only here for a year anyway.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2016, 11:36 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I thought this was going to be about Braxton Miller.

Perhaps they could take a chance on Boehringer with a late round pick or UDFA and not being the only WR taken. I think the Bengals need to have a much safer pick for a WR2/3 even with LaFell here. LaFell is only here for a year anyway.

Agree on an early WR and then this kid as a project for a year or 2...

i would rather take the time to develop someone with his measurables than an alford or wright(not to say either could not pan out for us. just guys with that size and speed arent the norm)
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2016, 11:39 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Agree on an early WR and then this kid as a project for a year or 2...

I think that's the general consensus on what most of us want or think will happen. Unless they saw something in Alford and just didn't have a chance to get him on the field because of Marvin and Sanu, then we're still down one receiver. I think everyone expects them to take two; one early to replace Marvin and one later as a project. Even though Lafell will be getting more targets than a rookie, he's more of a slot guy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2016, 03:46 PM)Benton Wrote: I think that's the general consensus on what most of us want or think will happen. Unless they saw something in Alford and just didn't have a chance to get him on the field because of Marvin and Sanu, then we're still down one receiver. I think everyone expects them to take two; one early to replace Marvin and one later as a project. Even though Lafell will be getting more targets than a rookie, he's more of a slot guy.

agree and if we gonna take a project why not this guy.... heck maybe he can return kicks like better version of Cordell in minnesota.
Reply/Quote