Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 11 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cardinals
10 yards per rush, holding on Arizona, coming back.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
okay.....who's got the skip button so we can just skip to the 4th quarter this is painful.
Reply/Quote
Seriously? This team is getting worse every week. Coaching is terrible, play is terrible.

At least I was positive about this team for 8 games. It lasted longer than I thought it would.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:35 AM)pally Wrote: Shawn Williams was carted off the sideline...

Wasn't like he was helping anyways.
Reply/Quote
D has to step up big time. Need a pic 6 momentum changer.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:35 AM)Joelist Wrote: And again no pass protection at all. Whit gets beaten by ancient Dwight Freeney...

He had an easy touchdown on the previous play.  Just another bad pass from Dalton.  Pass protection can't be perfect every time.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Gashed again in the run game. IDC if it is holding, we are getting killed for a second week in a row.
Reply/Quote
We need to go to mass protect to have any chance.

Meanwhile Dennard and Williams are out.
Reply/Quote
They can't give up even a field goal here. They have to get a stop and get the ball back.
Reply/Quote
Dennard and Wiliams out. Dalton needs to get some points on the board, Arizona will have 34+.
Reply/Quote
Well crap, DBs are dropping like flies
Reply/Quote
I'm beginning to think the o-line isn't quite what they were cracked up to be. They don't seem capable of lining up and beating teams head on.
Reply/Quote
1st down coming right up!
Reply/Quote
Cant let them convert.
Reply/Quote
3rd and 14, you know they are getting it.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:36 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: He had an easy touchdown on the previous play.  Just another bad pass from Dalton.  Pass protection can't be perfect every time.

It needs to CONSISTENTLY good or the QB cannot get into any type of rhythm. And even on that play there was nowhere to step into the throw.
Reply/Quote
You wer eright, game over.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2015, 12:35 AM)Housh Wrote: So if I say something bad is it trolling? Or relaying the truth

You're just venting your own frustrations. Unfortunately, many see any negativity as "trolling". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Who's ready for bed?
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Game
Reply/Quote