Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 12 GameDay Thread...Rams @ Bengals***
(11-29-2015, 05:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I may not have been serious.....

Hmm, you are occasionally seriously not serious about stuff.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Watch them let the Rams get a TD...
Reply/Quote
Rey with the FAT HIT

Rey with the WIFF

Typical day for Rey. Lol.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 05:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Seriously, what is this the 5th year in a row people predict the Rams will be good and then they win 2-7 games?  The Rams and the Dolphins, off-season champs.

It used to be the Texans and Cardinals.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 05:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Seriously, what is this the 5th year in a row people predict the Rams will be good and then they win 2-7 games?  The Rams and the Dolphins, off-season champs.

Well, they have a good d-line and Fisher's teams are really good once every five or so years. Also, uh, that's it.
Reply/Quote

Their inability to draft OL is incredible.
Reply/Quote
Is MJ hurt?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
How will they turn it over?

Downs?

Fumble?

INT?
Reply/Quote
Bengals with 10 QB hits today, Rams with ZERO.

Gotta give credit to the Oline today.
Reply/Quote
3:20 left...
Pretty sure they're not going to be able to score 24 points Ninja
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Has anyone referred to Nick Foles as Nick Fails, or something? That's as clever as I can get.
Reply/Quote
People on the Rams board are wondering why they don't put their rookie 3rd stringer in. Ha.
Reply/Quote
Don't reset the game clock. It's just more time for someone to get hurt.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 05:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Has anyone referred to Nick Foles as Nick Fails, or something?  That's as clever as I can get.

All I got is Nick Folds...
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 05:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Has anyone referred to Nick Foles as Nick Fails, or something?  That's as clever as I can get.

I can see Chris Berman calling him Nick "Niagra" Foles on Sports Center.

Used to love that guy when ESPN first started.  Now he looks like the Emporer from Star Wars.
Reply/Quote
McCarron time

Reply/Quote
Victory formation now?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 05:44 PM)matmaven Wrote: I can see Chris Berman calling him Nick "Niagra" Foles on Sports Center.

Used to love that guy when ESPN first started.  Now he looks like the Emporer from Star Wars.

I don't get the Star Wars reference, but I think a burned Rams fan said he was "Foles Gold."
Reply/Quote
ok now....go Seattle!!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Go seahawks!!
Reply/Quote