Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 12 GameDay Thread...Rams @ Bengals***
(11-29-2015, 05:52 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: 100% which is why I cringed when they signed him.

The sad thing is he also reminds me of him off the field...

x2!

Was wondering if anyone else picked up on that resemblance 

STOOLERS = lucky bastards. MB is/will be a BEAST 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 05:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: Mannion looks better than Foles.

Mannion?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT19YtWFq3ncNw3ZNaDL3P...FYhu49VEdw]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
When was the last time a Bengals team started 10-2?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Come on Raiders! Win and boost our strength of schedule
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 05:59 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: When was the last time a Bengals team started 10-2?

Reply/Quote
Think maybe they should have avoided showing the announcer's family decked out in Bengal gear?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: 1975

Went looking back and just found it - but rep to you!

I believe 10-2 was a best, that team didn't go 11-2, so if this team goes out and wins next 2 they can make history again.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Think maybe they should have avoided showing the announcer's family decked out in Bengal gear?

I was surprised they showed that as well.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:08 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Went looking back and just found it - but rep to you!

I believe 10-2 was a best, that team didn't go 11-2, so if this team goes out and wins next 2 they can make history again.

More importantly, they win the division by sweeping the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey everyone. Good win.

Now let's go hawks.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Think maybe they should have avoided showing the announcer's family decked out in Bengal gear?

They are from Cincinnati.....that is the son of legendary Cincinnati Reds radio broadcaster, Marty Brennaman. His son Thom, who did the Bengals game today, is also a regular Reds TV announcer for Fox Sports Ohio.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: More importantly, they win the division by sweeping the Steelers.

Doesn't it always seem we clinch the division by beating them? Late season Pitt games always decide it
Reply/Quote
COME ON HAWKS!!!!
Reply/Quote

No, because it doesn't matter. A referee on the other hand .... absolutely; because bias does matter. 
Reply/Quote
Well winning season already at week 11 !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:13 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: They are from Cincinnati.....that is the son of legendary Cincinnati Reds radio broadcaster, Marty Brennaman. His son Thom, who did the Bengals game today, is also a regular Reds TV announcer for Fox Sports Ohio.

You mean Brennaman as in Marty?  No way. You'd think as a 48 yr resident I'd know that.   Oh wait...
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You mean Brennaman as in Marty?  No way. You'd think as a 48 yr resident I'd know that.   Oh wait...

My bad I don't know your residence status!!!! When you say "announcer" it sounds like you don't know who the hell it is!! #getbent
Reply/Quote
Woohoo!!!! Great win today!!! I missed the second half, but seems like it was a pretty good one. Well, except that I got an update the Eifert went out with a stinger. Hope he is ok.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:35 PM)PApinhead Wrote: Woohoo!!!!  Great win today!!!  I missed the second half, but seems like it was a pretty good one.  Well, except that I got an update the Eifert went out with a stinger.  Hope he is ok.

Took a hard hit recovering a Bernard fumble, but he was fine.  The game was very much under control, so there was no reason to put him back in.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 06:43 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Took a hard hit recovering a Bernard fumble, but he was fine.  The game was very much under control, so there was no reason to put him back in.

Ok, thanks.  That's good to hear.  Yeah, no sense risking it if we had it under control.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote