Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 12 GameDay Thread...Rams @ Bengals***
They ain't getting s bunch of 60 yd runs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't run up the middle so they figured out a way to move on us and based on that drive were gonna be in for a long day if we don't clean shit up
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:01 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That replay looked like Nelson gave up on the TD

Nelson and Dre K are big liabilities on their defense!!
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:02 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Gotta answer here

Good luck
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:02 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Gurley only had a yard before this series... yikes - now he's got over 70 yards?
That was terrible!  10-7 and we're allowing them to stay in this.  That could be trouble.

That wasn't Gurley, it was Austin
Reply/Quote
Let's have a drive like our first one and score.
Reply/Quote
That was seriously the worst defensive series I can remember seeing from an NFL team in a long time.

Looked like Alabama playing some FCS school.

Embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
I look at it this way, at least the game will be mildly interesting now.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What is Dre. K good for? He looks like he should be blistering fast. He can't tackle, it seems like he can't cover. What other responsibilities does he have?

quit being stupid he has had a few great coverages today 
Reply/Quote
They need to get their heads into the game and play like it is "must win". This is starting to eerily resemble the Texans game.
Reply/Quote
Just move the ball. Stop with the long balls
Reply/Quote
Another pass out of bounds
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
There's the Andy I know

Go long but don't even give AJ a chance
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:03 PM)matmaven Wrote: That was seriously the worst defensive series I can remember seeing from an NFL team in a long time.

Looked like Alabama playing some FCS school.

Embarrassing.

You must not watch much football. We call those big plays, and they happen in almost every game.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:02 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Nelson and Dre K are big liabilities on their defense!!

Nelson is usually a stud IMO

Agree on DRE
Reply/Quote
Why do Andy's deep sideline passes all get thrown out of bounds the last 3 games...
Reply/Quote
Our offense will probably either go three and out or Dalton throws an interception, typical Marvin ball
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I look at it this way, at least the game will be mildly interesting now.

I'd prefer to be interested in other ways...for example, Bengals cheerleader nip slippage!! lol
Reply/Quote
One dimensional team
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: What is Dre. K good for? He looks like he should be blistering fast. He can't tackle, it seems like he can't cover. What other responsibilities does he have?

Cup cleaner.

Reply/Quote