Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 12 GameDay Thread...Rams @ Bengals***
Well let's see what the offense does now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:47 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Okay, guys. I'm here. I had problems getting the game to play on my tablet so I'm watching the game on my old busted laptop.

Besides everyone wondering where I've been, what have I missed? Wink

Up by 10

D great except one very bad series - shutting Gurley down

O good except 1 bad decision by Andy - Hill looking like the Hill from last year

Need to score on this drive to keep the momentum
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: DRE got beat, dude dropped the ball and then DRE celebrates as if he just got an invite to the Pro Bowl

Lol

you are an idiot…that was great coverage…some of you will not drop a narrative no matter how false it is 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:49 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Tate with an actual positive punt return to the 30

To be honest, I think he's been not bad this year at returning.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:47 PM)thegimp Wrote: dre does that a lot…but you guys always say how much he sucks?

He gets toasted every game, barely ever looks back at the balls to avoid the PI call or possibility for a pick. 

He is WEAK
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:47 PM)thegimp Wrote: dre does that a lot…but you guys always say how much he sucks?

I'm sorry but dre is def a low tier starting CB in this league I root for him and want him to be great but he's the weakest spot on our defense
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:02 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Gurley only had a yard before this series... yikes - now he's got over 70 yards?
That was terrible!  10-7 and we're allowing them to stay in this.  That could be trouble.

(11-29-2015, 04:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: DRE got beat, dude dropped the ball and then DRE celebrates as if he just got an invite to the Pro Bowl

Lol

It looked like he knocked the ball out of his hands. Also, I don't see a reason to not celebrate a 3rd down stop.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:47 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Do we have any pick 6s this year?

That is something we do not excel at.  I believe iur first non-offensive TD wasDre's pick 6 against Denver last year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Thank you Tyler!!!!
Reply/Quote
whew!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Gio huge play, fumbles, Eifert recovers.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Good hustle by Eifert
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Eifert with the save.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:49 PM)thegimp Wrote: you are an idiot…that was great coverage…some of you will not drop a narrative no matter how false it is 

Does resorting name calling make you feel better?

Lol 
Reply/Quote
You guys watching TV are pretty far ahead.
Reply/Quote
AT first i was like yeah yeah go gio go and then i said noooo but Eifert saved me.

Reply/Quote
Thanks again, Eiffert!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:43 PM)Froob Wrote: He had the first by run why throw into perfect coverage?

It wasn't perfect coverage by any means.  The receiver had a step and the DB wasn't going to close the step.  Had the ball been thrown in front of the WR, it was a completion.  The only reason the DB could make a play was because it was underthrown.

Nice save Tyler.
Reply/Quote

Lol

Yeah I worry about him. Needs to be a bit more consistent before acting the king of the field. Oh and it was Brian Quick not Julio Jones so calm down and don't get a stupid taunting penalty
Reply/Quote
Tyler makes a heads up play and saves us from another turnover!
Reply/Quote