Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 12 GameDay Thread...Rams @ Bengals***
TD, AJ Green. Let's stop throwing to Jake Fisher.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
YES!!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Running away with the game
Reply/Quote
I know he has "lapses" from time to time, but AJ Green IS an elite WR.
Reply/Quote
Yeah!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
AJ climbing the ladder
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
AJ is overrated
Reply/Quote
There we go!  That's great! AJ Green TD!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
And TD AJ!
Reply/Quote
Nice catch!! TD!!!! Got lucky on that recovery....good job 85
Reply/Quote
TD Green ! Nice throw !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
9-2 guys! Cmon seattle! Lol
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:49 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I'm sorry but dre is def a low tier starting CB in this league I root for him and want him to be great but he's the weakest spot on our defense

you're dumb…is he a superstar?  no, but he is certainly a serviceable cornerback that would be a starter on most teams…you guys don't seem to realize that you can have 3 hadens and revis types on every team 
Reply/Quote
Great laser-pass and sweet hands.
Reply/Quote
Eifert looks hurt and the usually reliable Gio almost pulled a San Diego on us but great rebound throw by Andy and AJ finally showing life again
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Time for pissed off Rams to start laying out cheap shots
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It wasn't perfect coverage by any means.  The receiver had a step and the DB wasn't going to close the step.  Had the ball been thrown in front of the WR, it was a completion.  The only reason the DB could make a play was because it was underthrown.

Nice save Tyler.

This was a while ago. But yeah I meant to say throw it better!
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:52 PM)matmaven Wrote: I know he has "lapses" from time to time, but AJ Green IS an elite WR.

It's those lapses that keep him from being an elite WR.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Holy shit Andy

If you give him a chance AJ can catch those! B
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 04:53 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's those lapses that keep him from being an elite WR.

Agreed.
Reply/Quote