Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 13 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
Want to see AJ McCarren and Burkhead!!

Also want Adam Jones to get some rest
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: 17-0 is cool.

Were I the Stains, I think instead of going QB fishing again in the draft they should just go with Austin Davis and build around him. He actually looks like with some seasoning and an actual supporting cast he could be good.

I agree. But they will do the least logical thing possible.
Reply/Quote

Were I the Stains, I think instead of going QB fishing again in the draft they should just go with Austin Davis and build around him. He actually looks like with some seasoning and an actual supporting cast he could be good.

Agree.  They have to stick with someone sometime.  Johnny Alcoholic is not reliable.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:07 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Shaw might be one of the biggest steals of last years draft...he was a top corner prospect out of USC and team captain.

Had is stock fall because he jumped off an apartment balcony and made up a story about trying to save his nephew from drowning in the complex pool

To elaborate on that, he jumped and got hurt because he was fleeing an argument with his girlfriend because she called the police and then had to explain how he got injured to the coaches.  So he lied to them...
Reply/Quote
Bengals just stuffing them. 3rd down and 8.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Burfict has really made a difference in our run D.
Reply/Quote

I actually like A. Davis.....when he came in and started for St. Louis last year he played well. He broke Favre's records at the same university.
Reply/Quote
1st down Browns, but their WR is down. Bengals just killing them!
Reply/Quote
Burfict with the MISSLE tackle. Lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:07 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Yep.  And Kirkpatrick has a bunch of them.

Yep.  I wonder if there is any way to see how many of our penalties have ended up costing us points one way or another.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:07 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Shaw might be one of the biggest steals of last years draft...he was a top corner prospect out of USC and team captain.

Had is stock fall because he jumped off an apartment balcony and made up a story about trying to save his nephew from drowning in the complex pool

He has looked good so far. Could the 5th round corner push a 1st round corner for their job in the future?

On a side note, how funny is it that Donte Whitner once turned his nose up at playing for the Bengals? He must be feeling reeeeaaaaaaal special today  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:10 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Agree.  They have to stick with someone sometime.  Johnny Alcoholic is not reliable.

I disagree.

He has always come through when I needed a score.  I don't know who his sources are, but the man always has some good shit.
Reply/Quote
If the Steelers lose tonight it will be a perfect weekend!
Reply/Quote
Guenthet needs to throw some stuff at this kid that he hasn't seen.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Can we stop their passing attack? They obviously can't run it. Bengals challenigng something for no reason.
Reply/Quote
Our defense just smacks WR's
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I disagree.

He has always come through when I needed a score.  I don't know who his sources are, but the man always has some good shit.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:13 PM)Whacked Wrote: Burfict with the MISSLE tackle. Lol.

Yep!!!  I love Burfict, but not the way he tackles sometimes.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Guenthet needs to throw some stuff at this kid that he hasn't seen.

I'd rather save that kind of stuff for next week!

NO CATCH!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:14 PM)PApinhead Wrote: Yep!!!  I love Burfict, but not the way he tackles sometimes.

I wish I could have seen it.  Lap said Burfict looked like he was doing a Triple Lutz in figure skating.
Reply/Quote