Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 13 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
Its nice to watch a game for a change and just wonder how many points we'll win by!
Reply/Quote
This sounds bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's walking!!! Why the **** would coaches hit him on the helmet as he's coming back> fire those idiots.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dude I was afraid when his legs didn't move at all
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:26 PM)BritishBengal Wrote: That looks really bad guys.

WILLIAMSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  good lordy!!!!  Shaw playing good!!  WiLLIAMS STRIKES AGAIN!!!!
Reply/Quote
Wow, that was scary. I hope there isn't a fracture anywhere.

And I hope Troy Hill is ready to step in...
Reply/Quote
This Browns crowd sucks.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:25 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Remember we were getting destroyed by Seattle too--until we weren't.

yeah but they don't have an offense to come back from 3 TD's. they have adrian peterson, that's about it.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:26 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: stupid ass Williams!!! the freaking runner was going down you gonna lead helmet spear??????

They need to take the helmets away.  Let them play with the old leather helmets and I bet the leading with the helmet reduces drastically.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:26 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He's walking!!!

Great!
Reply/Quote
Marvin is terrible and who in the booth told him to throw that challenge flag.? Or was he being spontaneous? Phantom penalty against Hewitt. and then a time out ...Just keep moving forward and stop burning the play clock down to 2-3 seconds. That is totally undisciplined(or poorly coached).
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:27 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: WILLIAMSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  good lordy!!!!  Shaw playing good!!  WiLLIAMS STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

Used to be Mays strikes again...
Reply/Quote
WTH was that? last 3 downs were crap.

Reply/Quote
2 minute warning. This game = lol. Pettine wearing sunglasses when it's not sunny out = lol.
Reply/Quote
Definitely good to see Shaw walking off. Wonder if it was more of a neck issue or being knocked out?
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I'm still hoping for another score before the half.
Come on, defense!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
ahhh Man after all the years on the old boards now I'm a recruit...Bengal fan since 68
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:30 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I'm still hoping for another score before the half.
Come on, defense!

Be careful what you wish for, don't want a Brownies score! They get ball back after half. Sad
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:27 PM)PApinhead Wrote: They need to take the helmets away.  Let them play with the old leather helmets and I bet the leading with the helmet reduces drastically.

That's been mentioned on more than one occasion by prominent football people.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:29 PM)PApinhead Wrote: Definitely good to see Shaw walking off.  Wonder if it was more of a neck issue or being knocked out?

He should be fine. Just friendly fire
Reply/Quote