Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 13 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
20-3
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
lol I loved when they panned the fans with the camera.............booooooooo, "what are you doin!?!"
Reply/Quote
Block-6 would be nice here!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
FG. Yuck...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Would rather have a shut out at half-time, but I'll take 20-3. Let's just hope we don't come out in the second half and go into Prevent O and D.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:34 PM)M.W. Wrote: Dang..  Austin is getting a little lucky.. It needs to end

Yeah a few blind throws finding a mark.  He's escaping the pockey at the last sec, but that won't last forever.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They get ball at half we gotta stay aggressive have a great 3rd quarter so we can play reserves in final 8 of 4th
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:38 PM)Joelist Wrote: FG. Yuck...

Agreed, hate we let them score there.
Reply/Quote
Are they trying to put Geno Atkins down for a nap? I don't know how else to explain holding the man that much. Refs are outright ignoring it to try to make it a competitive-ish game.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:37 PM)PApinhead Wrote: I actually like Matt Millen.  He's not afraid to say what he thinks.

He was always a good broadcast color guy.  Just a lousy evaluator of talent.
Reply/Quote
Dang. Not even the Bengals' time management is that bad lol. Wow.
Reply/Quote
Come out and finish the 2nd half and get out of the mistake by the lake with no more injuries.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:37 PM)PApinhead Wrote: I actually like Matt Millen.  He's not afraid to say what he thinks.

I was thinking the same thing.  he may be a bit off at times... Hewitt being a rookie and all, but hearing his little rant makes up for it to a large degree. 
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:38 PM)PApinhead Wrote: Would rather have a shut out at half-time, but I'll take 20-3.  Let's just hope we don't come out in the second half and go into Prevent O and D.

We need to come out strong in the 3rd and seal the deal.  37-3 going into 4th quarter, can then make some decisions on resting some... But not until then.  
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:38 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: They get ball at half we gotta stay aggressive have a great 3rd quarter so we can play reserves in final 8 of 4th

This^^^^

I want Tate and Alford split wide, Burkhead in the backfield, and McCarron taking snaps from Johnson with Ced and Fisher protecting the edge for a TD drive lasting the game's final 15 minutes.
Reply/Quote
With all this talent and with all their lack of talent --- game should end 40-6

Marvin will "play nice" and we will win 23-10
Reply/Quote
D-Line getting good pressure. Andy needs to settle on this throws.

I'm comfortable with the lead but Davis has shown flashes throughout the game.

Reply/Quote
I just realized this game is on FOX? Why is AFC on FOX?

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:42 PM)Whacked Wrote: With all this talent and with all their lack of talent --- game should end 40-6

Marvin will "play nice" and we will win 23-10

Agreed.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 04:40 PM)vxxxjesterxxxv Wrote: I was thinking the same thing.  he may be a bit off at times... Hewitt being a rookie and all, but hearing his little rant makes up for it to a large degree. 

I attributed that either to being an NFC guy having to get familiar with 2 AFC teams or he was trying to say undrafted as a rookie.
Reply/Quote