Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 13 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Browns***
I'm pretty sure that TD highlight of the Texans showed a huge uncalled OPI on Hopkins in the endzone.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
About time they call holding!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Texans/Buffalo tied at 21. That game seems more fun to watch... I would like to see Bengals put up 40 in this game.

Nothing is more fun to watch then the Bengals treating a division rival like Greg Hardy treats...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wasn't really paying attention there and missed the identity of the player Millen was just comparing to Lawrence Taylor. Who was it?
Reply/Quote
Live ball, recovered by cincy - they should have run the ball back, stupid Defense lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
SHoulda run that one back :)
Reply/Quote
Good God, Cleveland really sucks!!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Live ball, recovered by cincy  - they should have run the ball back, stupid Defense lol.

Stupid offense.  Dud just stood there and watched!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Crowell was NOT ahead of him, he was parallel or not. Is parallel still a backwards pass?
Reply/Quote
damn that woulda been a nice 6 for my DST bengals
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Nothing is more fun to watch then the Bengals treating a division rival like Greg Hardy treats...

... Tacos?

LMAO
Reply/Quote
That was embarrassing for the Browns.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
lol @ Dre K trying to strip it from Rey M.....loving this day!! awwww thanks Cleveland LMAO Big Grin Ninja
Reply/Quote
Is this being reviewed?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:32 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I'm pretty sure that TD highlight of the Texans showed a huge uncalled OPI on Hopkins in the endzone.

It's almost as if certain teams and players within the league are allowed to get away with things...but what would a steelers fan know about that?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Looked up the rule, a parallel pass is still considered a backwards pass. IMO Crowell was parallel or behind the line.
Reply/Quote
REy Maualuga is such a turd.... I was yelling at the TV "GET THE F UP AND RUN IT BACK FOR A TD, JACKHOLE!!!" and he just stayed there and gave himself up. Never even got touched.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2015, 05:37 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Is this being reviewed?

I think all turnovers get reviewed.
Reply/Quote
3rd and long now for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote