Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-13-2015, 03:33 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Knee shots to ben in the pocket!

R U serious???????? You root for the biggest cheap shot team in the history of the NFL!!!!  Hilarious

Please!!! **** off somewhere with that bullshit!!!
Reply/Quote
Oh great Dalton is done this is just fantastic
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
O well....

Reply/Quote
IT's Aj5's show today. Rip em AJ
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:34 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: Can someone cover Brown

No and that's fine.

But don't ignore the shit as a coordinator and keep him in single coverage. Teams come out and double AJ off rip. We are the only team that seems not to respect great talents at WR and the funny thing is we don't have a Sherman or a Norman to afford to have that attitude. 

Paul G doesn't wanna submit to the Steelers and it will lose is the game
(11-23-2015, 12:34 AM)PApinhead Wrote: You almost just have to laugh at this point.
Reply/Quote
It's tough to imagine a worse possible start. About to be down double digits, possible concussion for Eifert, thumb injury to Dalton.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:36 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: This is hyper critical for the Steelers.  Not much they can do to win the division save a complete Bengals meltdown, even if they do spank us today, which appears likely.

It's hyper critical to US too. This "team" will never be anything until it gets the Steelers monkey off its back.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:35 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Paul Dehner Jr. ‏@pauldehnerjr  1m1 minute ago

Andy Dalton is officially OUT for the #Bengals.!!!!!!!

Damn. Oh well, let go AJ.

Got to stay positive here. We will find our groove. We are still playing on adrenaline.

Reply/Quote
Well I guess the Aj mccarron fan boys will get to see their boy in action.
Reply/Quote
Sorry fellow Bengal fans, but Pitt healthy is the class of the division. A healthy Steeler team easily could make the Super Bowl. I can't even imagine if Leveon Bell were healthy
Reply/Quote
HGuess we just have to hope that Dalton is being held out as a precaution of sorts. That could be the season right there.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:35 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Paul Dehner Jr. ‏@pauldehnerjr  1m1 minute ago

oh hell
Reply/Quote

Well, at least it wasn't his knee in a playoff game.

Now I'm even more pissed they didn't give McCarron more quality reps against the Rams.
Reply/Quote
Dalton probably won't play another down this year.

Screwed since inception.
Reply/Quote
Calm down fellas.. There's still time for me to go fishing.. Have some faith in our team to get things straight.. ...Except McCarron will be QB . I'm REALLY hoping he can play QB under fire in his debut..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The only way to stop this passing game is constant pressure from just 4. If they can't do that, they won't stop it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:37 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: R U serious???????? You root for the biggest cheap shot team in the history of the NFL!!!!  Hilarious

Please!!! **** off somewhere with that bullshit!!!

I mean replayed showed it clear as day.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well there you go. Hue's cute little plays finally bit us in the a**.
Reply/Quote
We lose a key starter in a Steelers' game. Imagine my surprise.

Let's give McCarron our best support guys. He's our QB now!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn. Oh well, let go AJ.

Got to stay positive here. We will find our groove. We are still playing on adrenaline.

Well at least we now have an excuse for the ass whipping the Steelers are about to deal us  Hilarious
Reply/Quote