Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
McCarron......Well...Why not...we can't stop their offense anyway. Let's see what the guy has got.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I've never believed in curses or jinxes but being a Bengals fan I'm beginning to wonder.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully it's not a lasting injury
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Dalton probably has a broken thumb... I doubt he would go out of the game unless it was serious. Why does this shit always happen......
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:35 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Paul Dehner Jr. ‏@pauldehnerjr  1m1 minute ago

Andy Dalton is officially OUT for the #Bengals.!!!!!!!

that's not what I wanted to hear.  the way the defense is playing this game may be over already.  now I hope they prove me wrong and pull this off, but.... 
Reply/Quote
defense needs to step it up as offense still should be able to move ball unless AJ craps out.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Time for AJ to shine !

Go Mc Carron !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:37 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It's tough to imagine a worse possible start. About to be down double digits, possible concussion for Eifert, thumb injury to Dalton.

Didn't hear about Eifert?

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn. Oh well, let go AJ.

Got to stay positive here. We will find our groove. We are still playing on adrenaline.

I'm not just worried about this game, but the season. If Andy is done, the Bengals are in BIG trouble.
Reply/Quote
Speculation is Dalton is out for season.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Figures, the first game I get to see this season and AD is injured on the first drive. AJ5, time to have the game of your life
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Greg Cook
Stanley Wilson
Ken Anderson
Tim Krumrei
Ki'Jana Carter
The 90's
Carson Palmer
Andy Dalton

Yes Viginia, the Bengals are cursed

Maybe AJ McCarron will be the Bengals Tom Brady coming in for a hurt QB?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:38 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I mean replayed showed it clear as day.

I agree....the Steelers are dome dirty ass sob's.  They take a TON of cheap shots every game
Reply/Quote
If we can keep them out of the end zone in the second quarter...... Haha, what am I saying?

Reply/Quote
I'm sorry, but this is gonna get embarrassing
Reply/Quote
Even Ben runs for a 1st
Reply/Quote
Other than celebrate till we all wet ourselves what are we gonna do if McCarron throws 5 TD's?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
off-topic but today is a first:
Geoff Hobson ‏@GeoffHobsonCin 2m2 minutes ago
Dalton has never missed more than a half because of injury in 77 straight starts
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
bengals are shook. Taking penalties left and right.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
At least Jesus is on our sideline.
Reply/Quote