Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-13-2015, 03:53 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The guy who concussed Ben didn't even a fine. You think the league really cares?

They should. Mitchell not only has the history of cheap shotting he openly talked about doing it before the game. And yes I would eject Burflict too if he acted like that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dalton, Eifert, Burfict, and Iloka so far. Wow!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I can't believe this is happening.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
10-3 here we come
Reply/Quote
Let's see how the defense does. AJ is at least willing to push the ball.
Reply/Quote
Well now we know nugents range
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:54 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: 54 yard attempt Marvin? Really???

This is National ***** Football League.  If you leave a 54-yarder short in perfect conditions, why do you have a job?

Oh yeah, he should've been replaced a year ago.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:55 PM)Fresno B Wrote: 10-3 here we come

11-5** and 5-6 seed
Reply/Quote
Again, we don't need this win. We'll be fine
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
And we can't even get a FG off. Total implosion.
Reply/Quote
It's up to the defense to win this game. i truly hope they step it up and get the job done. We can still win this. It may not be probable but it's certainly not impossible.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:53 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Full cast. Un freaking real

I'm not sure, it looked like an ace wrap for the inner layer, so maybe that taped up?  I'm hoping at least
Reply/Quote
if they cant stop Ben, game over.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:54 PM)Joelist Wrote: They should. Mitchell not only has the history of cheap shotting he openly talked about doing it before the game. And yes I would eject Burflict too if he acted like that.

No Dalton, no Eifert, no Iloka, Burfict hurting...Already no Adam Jones.  Think I have better things to do today.
Reply/Quote
Oh sweet posts count in game day thread
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Dre is going to get torched all day
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:54 PM)Joelist Wrote: They should. Mitchell not only has the history of cheap shotting he openly talked about doing it before the game. And yes I would eject Burflict too if he acted like that.
The league won't start ejecting players for hits until the refs can accurately call the penalties. The calls are too inconsistent. I otherwise agree though.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 03:54 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Dalton, Eifert, Burfict, and Iloka so far. Wow!

Is Burfict and Iloka out too?
Reply/Quote
I'm not a heavy drinker but man I feel like I already need to slam a few cold ones to forget the start of this game.
Reply/Quote
#5 got the jitters out of his system. If the D holds to fgs, we can dink and dunk to keep it close.

Reply/Quote