Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
If I were AJ McCarron, I'd be pissed that AJ Green punted my first NFL TD into the stands, lol.

Ok, no I wouldn't.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Hey Miller got tackled! Where the Concussion Protocol?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:09 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They will beat San Fran and Baltimore both just with the defense...

I agree. Assuming we actually have players to put on the field of course :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Haha, I love how they remove Hall from the field.
Reply/Quote
They quoted a doctor saying by the looks of the cast with a splint on the thumb looks like a "Bennett's fracture" which would result in surgery.
Reply/Quote
Who the F is down now?

Reply/Quote
Pass rush is th problem. Not the secondary.

Reply/Quote
This is getting out of control. Players are dropping like flies now.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I think that's their LT down. Is Johnson our man down?
Reply/Quote
Hall was back in

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Damn..both teams might be playing with 10 if this keeps up.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: All jagging aside, these refs are not fit to be running an NFL game.

Refs have been shite all season around the whole league 
Reply/Quote
Bennett's Fracture.

Results

Stiffness is the most common problem and so movement is started as soon as it is safe to do so. Please closely follow the recommendation of your surgeon and hand therapist.

It is common for the thumb to feel weak for 6 months after this injury.

Occasionally loss of bone alignment occurs and additional treatment may be required.

In general it takes 6 weeks for a hand fracture to heal and at least another 6 weeks for it to remodel and consolidate.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:12 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Pass rush is th problem. Not the secondary.

A lot of max protection scenarios for Pitt.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:12 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: This is getting out of control. Players are dropping like flies now.

and we actually will have something to play for in the future.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:07 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: I guess your the resident Stooler fan supporter......... pull more than one post of mine whining about the refs!!!! 

I'll be waiting!!!

Not talking about you man...talking about 6th and counting   And no, I hate the steelers more than any other team.  So hardly a supporter.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:11 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: If I were AJ McCarron, I'd be pissed that AJ Green punted my first NFL TD into the stands, lol.

That's actually a good point lol 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:12 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Refs have been shite all season around the whole league 

Refs need to be paid fulltime. THey're effing highschool teachers as their main job. They also don't get training, not sure why the commission is skimping.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I had no doubts about this game with Dalton at QB, the problem was Adam Jones in a cast. If you suddenly think our chances are better with mccarron, lol? Don't do 20/20 hindsight bias dude, you would have been calling for mccarron at QB before the game then.

If mccarron surprises us, good.

If the storyline was ever going to be Andy getting hurt late in the season this is the time for it to happen.  AJ comes in and gets valuable experience in a big divisional game.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:09 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: ***** Wah.  You guys are winning and we are missing our QB, #1 CB, TE, and you want to cry about a TD celebration.  GTFO.

Caught another one!
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote