Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Burfict back in
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:11 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: They quoted a doctor saying by the looks of the cast with a splint on the thumb looks like a "Bennett's fracture" which would result in surgery.

Who is "they"?  It wasn't CBS.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We cannot stop these pricks !!!!
Reply/Quote
Well, at least if we lose in the first round of the playoffs, people will give us an excuse this time.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Can someone stop Heath?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:11 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: They quoted a doctor saying by the looks of the cast with a splint on the thumb looks like a "Bennett's fracture" which would result in surgery.

you can't tell that from a freaking cast.  I've had my thumb casted just like that for other issues

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Bennett's fracture would be worst case scenario. His thumb could never be the same.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Well, at least if we lose in the first round of the playoffs, people will give us an excuse this time.

What are you talking about?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:09 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: ***** Wah.  You guys are winning and we are missing our QB, #1 CB, TE, and you want to cry about a TD celebration.  GTFO.

Thank you!!!!! Why am I the only one blasting this Stooler troll, and some "so-called" Bengal fan trys to stick up for him and call me out!! WTF

I guess they grow fond of one another over there in Smack Talk petting each other's kitties!!
Reply/Quote
This is just insane that our pass rush is basically most of the D line jumping trying to tip a pass. Pathetic. Guenther needs to go in the worst way.
Reply/Quote
We gotta control the first 2 downs

Our 3rd down defense just ain't gonna stop 3rd and 1 and 2 enough times to win
Reply/Quote

I just looked up "Bennett's fracture" recovery time.  Don't want to say what it said Sad 

Hope it's not that.
Reply/Quote
These third downs are crazy.

Reply/Quote
Kirkpatrick is fighting like a mother out there. Love it.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:11 PM)6andcounting Wrote: All jagging aside, these refs are not fit to be running an NFL game.

They aren't fitted to run a classroom.

(12-13-2015, 04:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Well, at least if we lose in the first round of the playoffs, people will give us an excuse this time.

No we wouldn't. Every "expert" tends to only remember how we never win.
They never mention how we've been injury plagued in the playoffs every year.
Reply/Quote
3rd down defense is horrible.
Reply/Quote
Yessssss
Reply/Quote
omg we got off the field.

Reply/Quote
Defense finding the groove.

Reply/Quote
Come On Offense!