Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-13-2015, 04:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Think about this: we get a TD on this drive, we'll take the lead.

And how disheartened would the Steelers players be if they find themselves down to the Bengals after knocking out Dalton AND Eifert.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:20 PM)Trademark Wrote: What if McCarron is our version of Brady ? Lol

That's what I'm hoping.
Reply/Quote
first things first. Get out of our own end of the field?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Special Teams needs to do a better job of helping McCarron.
Reply/Quote
Pretty ballsy playcall there for a rookie at his own 2 to throw a pass.
Reply/Quote
I'm calling it now, Green or MLJ is gonna score another deep one prior to the half.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:19 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Only one?  I blasted him too...that guy(6th and counting) is one of the biggest whiners on the board

I only whine when the refs are cheating against the Steelers. It's not my fault they refs are being cheaters today.

Ninja
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:19 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Only one?  I blasted him too...that guy(6th and counting) is one of the biggest whiners on the board

My fault.... I thought you were going after me because you quoted my post, so it sounded like you were saying I was the ref whiner.

apologies.....rep
Reply/Quote
Just get to the half down 6. We get the ball first to start the half.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:20 PM)Trademark Wrote: What if McCarron is our version of Brady ? Lol

Then we have the deepest Qb position in the league
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:15 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Y
Thank you!!!!! Why am I the only one blasting this Stooler troll, and some "so-called" Bengal fan trys to stick up for him and call me out!! WTF

I guess they grow fond of one another over there in Smack Talk petting each other's kitties!!

He's just like he was on the other boards.  Always calling people out for complaining about penalties yet  she whines twice as much.  Then when she gets called out for it tries to turn it around.  
Reply/Quote
It might have to be McCarron. If so, we need every other guy (Iloka, Eifert, Pacman, etc...) healthy.
Reply/Quote
Somewhat surprised Tomlin correctly used the time out after that 2nd down run.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

A backup who comes in for an established QB and ends up winning mutiple SBs?

More chance of that than Marvin being our version of Belicheck.
Reply/Quote
Are we literally not gonna attempt to score

I'd understand if AJ looked shook. But he's reacted well
Reply/Quote
My hope is...Dalton doesn't look deflated. If I knew my season was cooked, not sure I'd be on the sideline cheering and what not...
Reply/Quote
Neeeeeeeed to convert
Reply/Quote
safe play, but good field position for Pitt

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Damn Mo, you gotta get upfield, not try to get out of bounds!
Reply/Quote
That sucked. Didn't even get out of our own redzone.
Reply/Quote