Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
Can we sign the Steelers kicker?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:29 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: How do you get a review w/ no time outs?

Official review.  Teams can't review inside of two minutes.

Time to become a legend Tate!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Two score game....
Reply/Quote
I'm a little envious of these teams that have good FG kickers. Just sayin
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:31 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Here comes the kneel down...

Don't know why'd you do anything else unless you get a huge return.
Reply/Quote
We are in good shape.   Forcing 3's.  

We just need to sort some offense which shouldn't be hard vs the steelers defense
Reply/Quote
Could've had Boswell for 3 weeks...
Reply/Quote
Here's to a dynamic :22
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Proud of the team given the injuries.

Some of y'all need to switch teams.

Reply/Quote
Impressed with a injury depleted D.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:31 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Can we sign the Steelers kicker?

x2

If the Bengals lose, who are we voting for so that the DICKS don't make it to the playoffs?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Tried to establish and jump back upfield, in my eyes, so no to forward progress.

That's what the refs went with, but the corner was on his back the whole way. Hard to say brown jumped all the way back on his own when it wasn't given much of a choice with the guy tackling him backwards. I can see what you're saying, but the refs always error on the side of awarding forward progress.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We are in good shape.   Forcing 3's.  

We just need to sort some offense which shouldn't be hard vs he steelers defense

We're in good shape?  Losing by 9?  Down 5 of our top 15 players including a backup QB with 4 career passes before today?
Reply/Quote
Let's see if Mccarron can keep going bombs to Green next half, and get Gio more involved in the running game, once again Hill is being unproductive statistically.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Sure love when you have two timeouts and over two minutes and you don't try to score. Things like this just re-sour me on Marvin any time I might think about starting to like him.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 04:33 PM)Whacked Wrote: x2

If the Bengals lose, who are we voting for so that the DICKS don't make it to the playoffs?

You can have Josh Scobee.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Defensively that half was weak
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Not in good shape, but, could be a lot worse.

Of course, there is the whole 2nd half. Bengals drive down and get a TD to open the 2nd half, it's a whole new game. If they go 3 and out and Steelers score again, it's game over.
Reply/Quote
Hope AJ has a stellar 3rd quarter. 3rds are sometimes less than spiffy for us.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
And there is the knee. Disastrous first half not just because we AGAIN look like kittens in a high pressure situation but also the long term implications of the injuries.
Reply/Quote