Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
way to go Carlos!!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Carlosacko!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can we please get some short forward passes to GIO, and let him work in space?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:05 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Full strength -vs- full strength would be a good match offensively, but defensively it's not even close.  Pitt, defensively, is better than the Bengals are, especially in the backfield.

I like our d when healthy.... coordinator not as much.  
Reply/Quote
Dunlap beat the breaks off that guy
Reply/Quote
Dunlap!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:05 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Full strength -vs- full strength would be a good match offensively, but defensively it's not even close.  Pitt, defensively, is better than the Bengals are, especially in the backfield.

The Bengals have a much better secondary than the Steelers and a better defense overall. I think you mistyped.
Reply/Quote
Damn

Reply/Quote

You're an idiot.

Full strength it's not even close.  Pittsburgh isn't even CLOSE to having the kind of secondary we have.
Reply/Quote
We need a TD on this drive in the worst way.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap took advantage of Ben running the play clock to 0. Was very easy for him to time the snap.
Reply/Quote
We need a TD
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:08 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Dunlap took advantage of Ben running the play clock to 0.  Was very easy for him to time the snap.

Yup..like a horse out of the gate.
Reply/Quote

I think you have that backwards.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Let's get another TD, AJ and AJ.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can we please get some short forward passes to GIO, and let him work in space?

Gotta push the ball down the field.  They are playing up to proctect against the run and expected quick strikes from an inexperienced QB.
Reply/Quote
Nice punt.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:08 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: Dunlap took advantage of Ben running the play clock to 0. Was very easy for him to time the snap.

Right tackle didn't have a chance.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Nice D!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can we please get some short forward passes to GIO, and let him work in space?

Throws seem to be working better at the moment.

Reply/Quote