Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 14 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
really, going for the FG? seriously?

and should have ran that more
Reply/Quote
Wow. Just bad.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So much for keeping it to two td's two 2 point conversions.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
We need a Pick 6 in a bad way..... Come on D
Reply/Quote
Dude....at least scramble OUTSIDE the pocket. FG? WTF?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It's whatever. We need to play perfect from here on out to win anyways. Confident we can score 17 in the 4th and give up no points Marv? We'll see.
Reply/Quote
i am now convinced marvin has had his testicles removed...
Reply/Quote
I wont rog on the FG call, but pretty much putting it all on the defense to get it done here. However, miss the points and game is over.

Reply/Quote
McCarron looking solid. All might not be lost.
Reply/Quote
Steelers aren't that good, can't punk a backup QB worse than 26-13? lol. Even after illegally knocking the best TE in the NFL out of the game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Meh. Chances they'd convert 2 2pt conversions are slim so I guess you were gonna need a FG eventually. However, the D seems hellbent on giving up 3 every possession.
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately that pick six is why this game is in such a bad state right now. Without it this would be nip and tuck.
Reply/Quote
Good call, if we can get two stops, it'll take 2 tds?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:33 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Honestly the entire staff needs scrubbed for one reason or another.  Situational play calling is terrible.

absolutly
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He could have a career 212 TD to 210 INT ratio, 51.9% completion, and 70.9 QB Rating, or a career 3.9 YPC, or 5,462 career receiving yards and he'd still be a "bona fide" HoFer.... because the voters have a hard on for that uniform so it's easy as hell for them to get in.

You mad bro?

Why do you know Bradshaw's stats?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So we're down 13 with a backup QB after missing a FG and giving up a pick 6 on a poor pass. With Dalton in the game we'd be killing them.
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis don't expect your players to play for you.....when you quit on them!!!!
Reply/Quote
A 2 pt play is a low % play. And even lower with a backup Qb and missing your #1 red zone weapon
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:37 PM)bonesaw Wrote: McCarron looking solid.  All might not be lost.

With some more quality time, I think he's capable of good things.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2015, 05:37 PM)bonesaw Wrote: McCarron looking solid.  All might not be lost.

Yeah your right especially for a guy that hasn't had much reps with the starters 
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote