Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 15 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ 49ers***
(12-20-2015, 08:00 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: If anything we would trade AJM in the future. Training to sell?

This is actually what I am hoping for. AJM plays well and a team gives us a high draft pick for him. Just as long as it is not the Browns. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 08:00 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Agreed, out of all the people I wouldn't expect you to be on my side (lol) but bfine seems to have a vendetta, or he's flat out drunk. I'm not saying he won't improve inthe 2nd half, but it's not like the 49ers should be much of a test for him anyway. The bengals are bigger than the QB in the 1st place.

Being up 21-0 I expect more running the ball and ending the game, time to watch the Steelers game.

Shocked

I actually agree with you often.

I guess people only remember me when I disagree with them Cry
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 08:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Thumb injury that appears to have happened on a handoff. It's to halftime and broncos only play since the injury was a knee so hard to tell if Oiswieler returns. I'm pretty sure it was his left hand and I'm pretty sure he's a righty.

Whats up with you guys and hurting thumbs? None were your fault I know but forrealz.
Reply/Quote
Enjoying McCarron's deep ball.

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:55 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I'm kinda hoping they will let AJ sling it for practice. But yup AFC NORTH CHAMPS!!! Who Dey

Not so fast.  If i'm not mistaken we only clinch a playoff birth if we win.  Pitt has to also lose for us to clinch the North.......at least that's what I've heard.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Bengals average 30 on the road. 

Yeah, but we have a first game starter at QB today. I know they were all short field scores, but at least the offense finished off those with TDs.

Reply/Quote
If AJ can orchestrate a scoring drive now I will be quite pleased and confident.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 08:01 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: The story of this game isn't AJ McCaron. It's that this team went to the West Coast and rolled.

With that said, this couldn't have gone any better for AJ so far. The media is gonna give him more credit than he really deserves though. Without those turnovers he hasn't been all that, IMO.

AJM hasn't been bad at all. But you're right what's good to see is the team come out ready to redeem themselves especially the defense.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 08:01 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: The story of this game isn't AJ McCaron. It's that this team went to the West Coast and rolled.

With that said, this couldn't have gone any better for AJ so far. The media is gonna give him more credit than he really deserves though. Without those turnovers he hasn't been all that, IMO.

Doesn't matter what the media says.

He, and the coaching staff, will all see the same film and see that there is MUCH that needs to improve.
Reply/Quote
One more TD ought to seal it.

Can't see Gabbert overcoming a 28-point deficit.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 08:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is actually what I am hoping for. AJM plays well and a team gives us a high draft pick for him. Just as long as it is not the Browns. 

While I get your perspective, I'm more selfish. I want to have a 2nd stringer who can come in and win a game or two for us when we need it.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 08:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: At this point I think you want to see Peyton in the game, the Bengals would too when it's their turn, lol.

Peyton would put up career highs playing just the 2nd half at this point.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:57 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Of course the Denver QB gets hurt.

Someone knock these ***** Steelers out.

Oddly enough it seems a-LOT of people get hurt against Pitt.   To me they are dirty players.......always have been.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:57 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Yeah because Dalton makes all the yards, sacks, tackles, interceptions, fumble recoveries, field goals and 2pt conversions for the Bengals. Are YOU kidding me?

He might not do all of that, but generally when the offense has scored 21 points, it's on longer than 11, 20, and 36 yard TD drives.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The kid has us up 21-0 and already some would have him on the block...ha! Feels good to be winning with a backup QB to me.
Reply/Quote
How about Burfict though? :heart:
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 07:55 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Owseiler left the game, Broncos up 27-10

Osweiler has a shoulder injury.  And I was just saying that with the Stealers losing big, they would try to injure someone.
Reply/Quote
Lest we forget we have a whopping 138 yards of offense. 21 points yes but the defense has been giving the offense super short fields. Good for the offense in cashing the turnovers in but also let's remember this is a BAD defense they are up against and they have also had bad stretches against it.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2015, 08:06 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: While I get your perspective, I'm more selfish. I want to have a 2nd stringer who can come in and win a game or two for us when we need it.

We do when his thumb heals. AJM will not give up his starting spot. 
Reply/Quote
I told Y'all AJ McCarron could play! I just wish he had more opportunities downfield. That's his strength and with Green and Jones I was thinking we would see the ball travel in the air some more. The D just kept giving them too much field position. lol
Reply/Quote