Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Wow. First time I watched Berman talk in years and he compliments Paul Brown.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:47 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Aren't the Broncos one of the worst teams in the second half?

Yep, but we're probably the worst 3rd quarter team in the league. We need to keep the foot on the pedal.
Reply/Quote
I had forgotten just how hilarious the gameday thread can be sometimes. Reading the last few pages of this thread is akin to watching an episode of The Young and the Restless with my Mom as a child. Nuge is fine btw. He just pushed it a little. Probably over compensated because he IS kicking in Denver where he's probably only kicked a couple of times and of course it is 16 degrees ffs. The ball is probably hard and heavy tonight.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:48 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Keep the petal down boys

Marvin likes to keep it close. You know that. Lol

Lots of run plays and 3 & outs = increased BP dose during the games. 
Reply/Quote
We should be good with 10 points in the 2nd half.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Keep the pressure on NE to win!!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The broncos get the ball 1st after halftime. This drive will go a long way to deciding the game. Turn it up D!
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: FYI:  NFL.com has a headline stating Dalton not expected back before the Divisional Round

Hopefully we can wrap up a BYE and this becomes moot.

I'm proud of my boy McCarron tonight. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
R.I.P. Lemmy Killmeister.
Read 'em and weep, the dead man's hand again.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:48 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Do you think they have already decided, with back to back OT picks?

Combined I think they make less than Winston does now, so it shouldn't matter.  Pay Andre, drop Winston and let those two guys develop further.  Whit will retire a Bengal after next season and hand over one of those spots at that point.  We then have Ced and Andre as starters with Fisher first off of the bench.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: The broncos get the ball 1st after halftime. This drive will go a long way to deciding the game. Turn it up D!

If AJ plays like he did in the 1st half, I'm all of a sudden not as concerned.
Reply/Quote
Since Burfict has been back, Bengals D have given up 14pts or less 6 of the 8 games.

The 2 games they gave up more were against the #1 (arizona) and #2 (pittsburgh) offenses in the league. Another TD (or that missed FG, Nuge) has the Broncos in big trouble.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:47 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: great great half!!! Who Dey!!!!!

How much of this primetime swag is because of McCarron at Q.B.??? Or, is it Marv and staff making strides in primetime coaching?

The biggest assist we're getting is from the Broncos themselves....leaving #18 single covered is CRAZY.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I love the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:48 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Keep the petal down boys

[Image: rose-petal.jpg]

????
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:53 PM)Wyche Wrote: The biggest assist we're getting is from the Broncos themselves....leaving #18 single covered is CRAZY.

Yup. Very cocky. And dumb.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
they better start running the ball between tackles with Hill or if they keep giving it to Gio, he will be out and possibly hurt. I've NEVER understood this in our running game.

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: The broncos get the ball 1st after halftime. This drive will go a long way to deciding the game. Turn it up D!

Agreed. Should be interesting to see Denver's adjustments. 

Bengals barely ever make any. Lol. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 11:52 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Hopefully we can wrap up a BYE and this becomes moot.

I'm proud of my boy Macaroni tonight. 

FIFY
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
These animal commercials make me want to end myself
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote