Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
BS.. I want the Broncos in the playoffs!!
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:53 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: Blame it on nuge and hue and marv

absolutly gave the damn game away with 4 minutes left in the first half and then forgot they had a passing game for the second half.
Reply/Quote
expect the same result in two weeks

effin cursed franchise
Reply/Quote
fire nuge
Reply/Quote
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That was all on McCarron not fielding the snap.
Reply/Quote
Typical Primetime Marvin "Bungle" Lewis
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:53 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: My man Bodine

That was on both of them....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Home field advantage got us
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 10:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'll be happy if the team comes out with a win, looking like a real SB contender. Carolina, Arizona, Seahawks and Steelers before yesterday...all look/looked like hot teams going into the playoffs. When's the last time the Bengals looked hot going into the playoffs?

Now, we have a prime time game, a chance for the Bengals to step up and shed that potential/best roster in football moniker and become a team that other teams don't want to face in the post season.

50/50 chance for a win on the big stage. I've seen plenty of times the Bengals came out with an L. I want to see a convincing victory that puts them at or near the top of the conversation about true SB contenders.

50/50. What will we see tonight?

Nope. Same ole bullshit bengals team. Doesn't matter if you're talking about a season or a game. They come out strong, fade in the middle and try to hold on for dear life at the end. 

This team is a mirror of their sackless leader, Marv the ball-less wonder. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:54 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: BUNGLES! Call me out for that one, go ahead and try.

You cannot get called out on what is fact.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
To lose on a fumbled snap playing for home field advantage is embarrassing! Is there a way we can skip halftime?
Reply/Quote
Well ****.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Wow......only the Bungles can lose that way!!! The biggest game for the franchise in the last 25 years, 14-3 halftime lead, against a rookie QB, with the supposed #1 scoring defense, and against a team that hasn't scored in the second half for three straight weeks!!!

WAY TO GO MARVIN YOUR TEAMS NEVER FAIL TO ALWAYS DISSAPPOINT!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
i wish I was surprised......
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
So much for not looking like chumps on national TV again.....  1 more prime time try.  See you in a couple weeks for more fun!  I guess we will soon see how much AJ can put things behind him and push forward.
Reply/Quote
Always find a way to be an embarrassment on national tv. Gruden couldn't have said it better. What a way to lose
Reply/Quote
Well, the good news is this minimizes the Steelers chances...
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Done rooting for this team. Tired of losing to legit contenders and primetime games. Just...done with it. 30 years of this is enough.
Reply/Quote
nugent should have his ass kicked for last year - how he is in the NFL with a ***** leg is unreal

thanks p ussy boy
Reply/Quote