Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Wk 17 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
what a throw by the way...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice drive. That's more like it! #13 for Tyler.
Reply/Quote
*Gets pimp slap hand ready

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:23 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: bfine32
We lost to the 2nd best team in the AFC last week in OT in Primetime in Mile High, we are competing against a tough divisional foe with nothing to lose, our backup QB is getting valuable experience looking at good defenses. 

I just don't understand..why anyone who is slightly logical would think this is a team is not ready for a playoff win.

Must have missed the part where we were talking about this team. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:21 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: If Den and Cin lose and the Chiefs win I would think that would give Den the #2 seed due to head to head with Cin, and Cin the # 3 seed due to head to head with KC and the KC loss to Denver earlier in the year.  At least that's how it should go I would think.  I think it goes head t head, division, conference

Nope.  If Chiefs win and Denver loses, the Chiefs win the division.  Denver would go to number 5 seed wildcard, Chiefs to number 3, Bengals to #2 due to owning tie breaker over KC.
Reply/Quote
Should also be a flag on the defender. He got there early....
Reply/Quote
Eifert is such a weapon and that pass was perfect. Well done.
Reply/Quote
Now, let's see a lot more of that in the second half!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Nice snow squall now in the Cleveland game.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: Pittsburgh now up 14-6. Only the Clowns would leave Antonio Brown uncovered when he is the only offensive threat.

Martavis Bryant.
Reply/Quote
AJM playing well. Everyone else has been sucking. Great throw on that TD. Sooooo good to have Eifert back.

Reply/Quote
Can we go right to the fourth quarter after halftime?
Reply/Quote
How about the defense not give up an easy score to end this half.
Reply/Quote
NE is losing 10-3.
Buffalo is up 13-6 and driving on Jets.
Steelers up 14-6.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Must have missed the part where we were talking about this team. 

OK then look at Marvin Lewis' playoff record. i hope I am wrong but I'm not getting my hopes up based on recent history.
Reply/Quote
Defense needs to get it together now.
Reply/Quote
Good grief. This Mallet dude cannot be stopped. We can't let them score !!! WTH
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:23 PM)Utts Wrote: get out of here, if we lead 7-6 half it won't change how lousy this team has looked for 2 Quarters.

Not to sound like a homer, but they don't hand out wins or losses based on two quarters of wonderful or terrible play..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Martavis Bryant.

Um, no. He already has drops today and misrun routes. A competent offense would put as many defenders as needed on Brown to take him away and make Martavis Bryant beat you, especially with no DeAngelo Williams.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2016, 04:27 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: OK then look at Marvin Lewis' playoff record.  i hope I am wrong but I'm not getting my hopes up based on recent history.

It's fine: you and others can be pessimistic; I'll be optimistic.

We'll see who enjoys the week more. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote