Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wk 17 Practice (Eifert back)
It could be, but in comparison to the rest of the players on our team it seems worse.

The Bengals this year are next to last in man hours missed due to injury, including the last game.
http://www.mangameslost.com/nfl-week-16-games-missed-due-injury-december-31-2015/
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They should sit Eifert. Hate to see him injured, but it's been a blessing in disguise as we've gotten a good look at Kroft. Who has impressed. He could use the additional experience. Even CJ has been getting good reps and needs more.

Let Eifert return as our forgotten weapon for the playoffs and hope that's the spark that gets us over the hump.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 04:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: They should sit Eifert. Hate to see him injured, but it's been a blessing in disguise as we've gotten a good look at Kroft. Who has impressed. He could use the additional experience. Even CJ has been getting good reps and needs more.

Let Eifert return as our forgotten weapon for the playoffs and hope that's the spark that gets us over the hump.

I agree, he should not be out there this week. In my opinion the same should go for iloka,  as groin injuries can linger and are reaggravated easily. Get these guys 100%healthy for the postseason run. 

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 04:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: They should sit Eifert. Hate to see him injured, but it's been a blessing in disguise as we've gotten a good look at Kroft. Who has impressed. He could use the additional experience. Even CJ has been getting good reps and needs more.

While I can agree that it has enabled Kroft to get some quality reps, I cannot agree with sitting Tyler Eifert.  If anything, he needs to play, and be targeted a few extra times.  That chemistry with McCarron needs to be built, not to mention he'll need to shake the rust off from sitting the past two games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
George Iloka was also back at practice today.

Really need him and Eifert at 'full go' for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 04:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: While I can agree that it has enabled Kroft to get some quality reps, I cannot agree with sitting Tyler Eifert.  If anything, he needs to play, and be targeted a few extra times.  That chemistry with McCarron needs to be built, not to mention he'll need to shake the rust off from sitting the past two games.

Agree. Knock some rust off, and get some 'game-conditioning' at least. And AJM definitely needs reps with Eifert. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote