Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Chiefs @ Bengals***
(10-04-2015, 02:35 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I wanna know what Andy did in between 2014 and 2015 that has made him so much different.  The guy is playing at an all-pro level.

A second visit to Tom House.

It takes time to change things like mechanics, as under duress you can revert back to bad habits.  BUt continued offseasons focusing on it can help the muscle memory change to the way it should be.

Look at Brady.  It took him several seasons to become the passer he is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Missing Iloka today.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:37 PM)djs7685 Wrote: People saying that he's always been this good he just needed a healthy team are insane.

This looks like a different QB out there, he is playing like the 2nd or 3rd best QB in the league right now.

Just a coincidence I guess.  He didn't show flashes of what he was capable of 2 years ago.  QBs generally don't get better the more experience they get.  
Reply/Quote
Is chat off today?
Reply/Quote
Both QBs playing well today. Smith is getting ball out quick too..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:39 PM)WhoDeyWho Wrote: Just a coincidence I guess.  He didn't show flashes of what he was capable of 2 years ago.  QBs generally don't get better the more experience they get.  

No need for the douche bag response.

Christ, do you really disagree that he looks different? Some people are too busy sucking off 1 player to be objective.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:39 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Is our secondary play PISSING anyone else off??

Yep.  They better get their act together.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:40 PM)Joelist Wrote: Is chat off today?

Yes, it might be back next week. Technical difficulties.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It must be terrible for Andy haters. Glad I'm not one.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:37 PM)djs7685 Wrote: People saying that he's always been this good he just needed a healthy team are insane.

This looks like a different QB out there, he is playing like the 2nd or 3rd best QB in the league right now.

No doubt. He hasn't always played this well. He's had individual games where he played at this level, but they were the exception rather than the rule.  Like you said though, this year, he looks like one of the best QBs in the game.  I'm just hoping that he can keep it up.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
So neither defense is present today I gather?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:41 PM)PApinhead Wrote: Yep.  They better get their act together.
Notice they keep throwing towards Kirk and Williams, the two inexprienced guys
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:39 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Is our secondary play PISSING anyone else off??

Dre K's play has been pissing me off all year.
Reply/Quote
Dalton looks totally different, zip, absolute accuracy on short and long balls.

I wonder what will happen when the temperature drops/snow/etc (real football weather).
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:41 PM)PApinhead Wrote: Yep.  They better get their act together.

Yep.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:40 PM)Joelist Wrote: Is chat off today?

Yes, and the defense is off too
Reply/Quote
Crap ruling

Peke with the sack!
Reply/Quote
Hold them to only Field Goals, please. This is not a championship caliber defensive play so far this season regardless of our ranking lol. Offense, certainly.
Reply/Quote
Not a bad job there D.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
MJ came to play

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote