Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Chiefs @ Bengals***
(10-04-2015, 02:41 PM)djs7685 Wrote: No need for the douche bag response.

Christ, do you really disagree that he looks different? Some people are too busy sucking off 1 player to be objective.

You really can't complain about douche responses.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Two more hits like that on Smith and he's gonna throw a duck for a pick
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: It must be terrible for Andy haters. Glad I'm not one.

What's terrible? 3-0. The lead. Are Marvin haters included?
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:41 PM)djs7685 Wrote: No need for the douche bag response.

Christ, do you really disagree that he looks different? Some people are too busy sucking off 1 player to be objective.

I guess calling people "insane" for not being surprised by the way he is playing with a full compliment of players isn't a "douche bag" response though.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:43 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Notice they keep throwing towards Kirk and Williams, the two inexprienced guys

Yep.  Don't blame them; I would too.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: It must be terrible for Andy haters. Glad I'm not one.

This is actually GREAT for the Andy HATERS!!! 

Shows his capabilities, not like he hasn't played well in regular daytime games before, and takes away all excuses if he craps the bed again in primetime and playoffs!!!

Most importantly, WE ALL WANT THEM TO WIN, regardless of which side of the debate you been on.
Reply/Quote
Come on now hold em here
Reply/Quote
Great hold D!!!

Reply/Quote
Great play
Reply/Quote
Yes, Smith running for life
Reply/Quote
Great job D
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Only Field Goals today please.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
That was some blitz !!
Reply/Quote
Another TD on this drive would be awesome!! But, as much as I love seeing Andy sling it everywhere, let's run it down their throats.

Reply/Quote
I'll take 14-6 all day long .. Keep em out of the end zone and this one's in the bag.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'll trade FGs for TDs all day long.
Reply/Quote
I like the offensive balance right now, let's see AJ with another 200 yard game to put the league on notice.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 02:48 PM)djs7685 Wrote: It's not like Eifert and MLJ being healthy magically made Andy this much better.

You and Brownshoe can go **** each other and Andy. You're the worst and make this board miserable to talk on. What idiots. Go ahead and ban me, I'm done here. ***** clowns. Suck Andy's dick more you losers.

I'm sure having another year experience and another year under Hue's system doesn't hurt things either.  
Reply/Quote
Been watching, but just got on here - Offense off to a great start!  Andy sure looks great today!  
Sure hope the D can keep up today.  I read last night that Andy Dalton has never lost an NFL game when the offense has put up at least 25 points.  So we need at least 11 more!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
All day long....
Reply/Quote