Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 4 GameDay Thread...Chiefs @ Bengals***
(10-04-2015, 05:20 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I was looking at the Chiefs message boards and some of them seemed to think the refs were calling it in our favor.  I thought the opposite.

With the exception of that Kelce fumble, which was huge at the point of the game, refs were leaning KC all day
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Now let's hope Jones and Iloka are back next week.

And we need Burfict
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:20 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I was looking at the Chiefs message boards and some of them seemed to think the refs were calling it in our favor.  I thought the opposite.

Outside of the Kelce fumble, they were dead wrong.

Hell, did they have to waste a challenge because a linesman ran in and tried to say the runner wasn't clearly upright and 2 yards into the endzone?
Reply/Quote
Buffalo lost; Colts in overtime to the Jags!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Good teams find a way to play above the Refs.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Can we stop with the BS soft coverage?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:22 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Now let's hope Jones and Iloka are back next week.

Yeah, we really need them back.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:24 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Good teams find a way to play above the Refs.
And despite the assistance of the refs, they were kept out of the end zone and given a decisive loss.
Reply/Quote

Sort of like that every week. Every fan base swears the refs are tying to screw them. IMO, it's more the case that these current crews, for the most part, just flat out suck.
Reply/Quote
LOL at Blake Bortles rushing.
Reply/Quote
127.1 Andy Passer Rating
Reply/Quote
Bring on Seattle!
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:25 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Sort of like that every week. Every fan base swears the refs are tying to screw them. IMO, it's more the case that these current crews, for the most part, just flat out suck.

What gets me is that the NFL usually gets rid of refs that tend to grade out badly after the season, yet someone like Jeff Triplette keeps his job.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Entertaining game. Our defense will become an issue down the road. Too many yards given up. Not a fan of that.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Colts miss GWFG.
Reply/Quote
colts still alive in OT, Jags kicker missed 48 yarder! He's msised 3 FGs that could have won it. Man I better go out there and start practicing my kicks, 1 mill a year I could retire early mates
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:30 PM)Joelist Wrote: Jags miss GWFG x2.

FTFY
Reply/Quote
Colts about to win, they have a real FG kicker on their team (there's only 2 or 3 left in the league)
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:30 PM)Joelist Wrote: Colts miss GWFG.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a tie there - both teams are terrible right now.  
If Ravens were in the AFC South they'd still have a shot - lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2015, 05:31 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: FTFY

Thanks. I mistyped; I meant the Jags.
Reply/Quote