Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 5 GameDay Thread...Seahawks @ Bengals***
Call me optimistic but those few bad calls in the beginning of the game changed the mood around. They started off good
Reply/Quote
Apparently we have studied on Seattle for months. I think not.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 04:02 PM)BSJR Wrote: As bad as today is I'm not blaming this one on Andy, O-Line was bad D was non existent. Big penalty hurt but good teams overcome that.

Don't forget the interception in the end zone. Can't blame Andy for that.
Reply/Quote
Yeah I think we're losing this one but stay composed and don't let them blow us out at home please
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is it just me or is Dalton's confidence shot (again)?  He looks shaky and scared to pull the trigger right now.  In other words he looks like playoff Andy. By some miracle we need a defensive score here.
Reply/Quote
And they say they have been preparing since February..

LOL.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 04:02 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Did these coaches actually prepare for this game?

They've been preparing since February apparently.  Lol.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Just a joke. Call them what you want.

Bungles
Bums
Pretenders

Get ready for a first round playoff loss. Completely unacceptable l. It's time people stopped accepting just be a decent team. Every time when eyes are on the bengals they blow it. Not only lose, but get completely embarrassed. When is it enough?
Reply/Quote
Sad that they use their first two picks on offensive tackle yet still have to use Eric Winston when one of the starters gets taken out.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 04:02 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Tate with a sweet play

He needs 3 or 4 more to even things out.
Reply/Quote
The 2005 Bengals didn't go 5-0

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
I honestly blame the offensive line in this one haven't been able to protect or run block and had a penalty that negated a big TD
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Peko! awesome!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
BS he got back
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 04:04 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: The 2005 Bengals didn't go 5-0

And neither are the 2015 Bengals
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 04:04 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I honestly blame the offensive line in this one haven't been able to protect or run block and had a penalty that negated a big TD

Offensive line has been bad. Defense has been worse. Seattle's offense has been terrible coming into this one.
Reply/Quote
Dre is a bust

Reply/Quote
OB
Reply/Quote
That's not a catch.
Reply/Quote
If NFL games were only 10 minutes long we'd never lose
Reply/Quote