Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
Alright, See you Bengals Fans!
6-0! 49% of teams that have gone 6-0 have gone on to The Super Bowl.
Browns and Ravens just about mathematically eliminated already I think.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
We're on a bye too.
Reply/Quote
Stains haven't been a threat in a division race since Kosar was QB.   LOL

[Image: bernie-kosar-meme-generator-i-need-a-dri...fd9c54.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I am watching Bears/Lions because it's in OT
Let me drop some expert football knowledge on you...
Both of these teams suck!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:48 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I am watching Bears/Lions because it's in OT
Let me drop some expert football knowledge on you...
Both of these teams suck!

Just switched over to this game. I'm going....tie.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:50 PM)I rfaulk34 Wrote: Just switched over to this game. I'm going....tie
That should be the entire Lions offensive playbook...throw it up for grabs to 81.
Reply/Quote
We both aren't going to lose next week lol.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:26 PM)WildCat Wrote: i respectfully disagree. Dre K. may be a liability but other than him i simply cannot agree that Iiloka nelson dennard, that this D backfield needs a complete overhaul. Dre Kirkpatrick will get his shit together imho. the main focus problem of this backfield is that they are being asked to do more than needed. almost every single game is simply bad officiating. Paulie G. has no balls and won't blitz and the result is no holding calls on the opposing O-line. even though i've seen numerous times in numerous games now the refs refuse to call obvious holds. it's insane. it's not the db's. i hate to blame the refs but gd it's blatant as blatant can be.

And I respectfully request where you get I'm calling for a complete overhaul. They're still missing tackles, giving up too much yardage, and allowing 20 points per game, all of which will not serve us well down the road. I'm not screaming that the sky is falling at all. This defense is not executing as well as our offense, and that's what I'd like to see. What the refs call, or don't call, is out of the team's control. No sense complaining about them. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:55 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: That should be the entire Lions offensive playbook...throw it up for grabs to 81.

That was the ole 'flacco heave and pray'.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:16 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Our back seven needs improving across the board, with the exception of Adam Jones. That's what I've seen all season so far. 

(10-18-2015, 06:10 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: And I respectfully request where you get I'm calling for a complete overhaul. They're still missing tackles, giving up too much yardage, and allowing 20 points per game, all of which will not serve us well down the road. I'm not screaming that the sky is falling at all. This defense is not executing as well as our offense, and that's what I'd like to see. What the refs call, or don't call, is out of the team's control. No sense complaining about them. 

^^^ i over-reacted. overhaul vs. improvement is rash on my part. i saw the "everyone but adam jones" and i went there. but i digress, yes can't change the calls or "non-calls" on the field but paulie-g is still a problem when you know you have them dead to rights and refuse to send an extra man or 2 (reggie nelson comes to mind) if you get burnt then so be it. paulie needs to have some fire like zim did. can't beat the cheatriots game planning with 4 rushing brady, he'll destroy you with that mentality.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 06:10 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: And I respectfully request where you get I'm calling for a complete overhaul. They're still missing tackles, giving up too much yardage, and allowing 20 points per game, all of which will not serve us well down the road. I'm not screaming that the sky is falling at all. This defense is not executing as well as our offense, and that's what I'd like to see. What the refs call, or don't call, is out of the team's control. No sense complaining about them. 

I hear you.  It's still cray to think Green's Touchdown was called back last week and this one counted to Watkins today:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015101804/2015/REG6/bengals@bills#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000559413&tab=videos

Start watching around the :46 mark and tell me that's not clearly holding?  That nonsense was going on all day long.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:12 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: I hate to say it, but I don't see this team going to 7-0.

IMO, the Cardinals have a much better defense than we do, and they've gotten rolled there.  Our defense has managed to allow some bad offenses to stay in the game, and that is where it is going to bite us in the ass.

Really? No need for this negative shit after a big win and being 6-0...

At least wait until tomorrow.  Yawn
Reply/Quote
A lot of bullshit calls so far this year.

The only clear break the refs have given us was not penalizing Pacman for ripping off his helmet last week.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:23 PM)Rattler Wrote: I hope to see a healthy Vontaze Burfict on the ketchup field in 2 weeks.

Me too! I had to give u some rep for this statement. 

He is what is missing on the D, imho.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Why isn't there intentional grounding when you're outside of the tacklebox? Flacco just escaped the rush and threw to nobody to escape a sack. Never understood that rule.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why isn't there intentional grounding when you're outside of the tacklebox? Flacco just escaped the rush and threw to nobody to escape a sack. Never understood that rule.

You're allowed to throw it away outside the tackle box, but you have to make the throw travel to, at least, the line of scrimmage.

That's just the way the rule is written.

Reply/Quote
We're struggling with the Chargers. Nervous here at halftime!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:12 PM)packerbacker Wrote: We're struggling with the Chargers. Nervous here at halftime!

Keenan Allen is having another one of those games.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 07:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're allowed to throw it away outside the tackle box, but you have to make the throw travel to, at least, the line of scrimmage.

That's just the way the rule is written.

Right, it just seems weird. Because in other cases (when you're in trhe pocket, escaping a sack), the ball has to be near a receiver. In the case he almost got sacked out of bounds 10 yards behind the LOS, he throws it to the LOS and a receiver is 20 yards away - lol.

It seems like the rule was created so you didn't get sacked for a loss, and then so you don't get injured. Sure, you can throw the ball away to avoid injury, but you should be penalized the same.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 06:38 PM)Big Boss Wrote: A lot of bullshit calls so far this year.  

The only clear break the refs have given us was not penalizing Pacman for ripping off his helmet last week.

repped b/c you have 1 of my fav movie posterizers in your sig. secondly b/c your name is also one of my fav games ever to be created (referencing metal gear)
Reply/Quote