***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
Let's keep up the good D!!!
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
I want to see Dawson in there
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hill's rush for zero on 1st down kliled the drive. Lol, I can't be the only one who thinks that.

C'mon man. we get it. please stop. we need positive thoughts brotha, positivity! Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:08 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: "Shut up" - great comeback for losing a statistical argument.  The only thing amazing about Hill are 1 yard TD runs. Funny to me you don't see the huge difference between our RBs. 

Funny you don't see the difference between an argument and an annoying guy posting the same thing over and over and over.

Seriously, let it go.

You're spoiling gameday for everyone else
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You are. It no more killed the drive than an incomplete pass on 1st down would have.

OK then Phil. I'm pretty sure Gio wouldn't have been stopped for zero, but what do I know, he has been performing like poo in this game and all year right?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
DE's starting to get to Manuel like they did Manziel last year in the armpit.
Reply/Quote
Cardinals up 7-3 now.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: OK then Phil. I'm pretty sure Gio wouldn't have been stopped for zero, but what do I know, he has been performing like poo in this game and all year right?

Well I'm pretty sure Gio would have been stopped for zero on that play. It's fun to just throw out things we have no way of proving!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:15 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: It doesn't matter what I want or not, he plays bad on his own merit, lol. 6 for 13 yards dude! Even a blast run isn't going to ruin the memory, it might for you though. It's the 6th game and your'e waiting for J. Hill to perform like last year.

Bills took Eifert and Green out of the game, 3 targets total.

No, he has more yards than that, you just don't count catches by running backs....which is strange when you consider how much you love Gio

You say 'lol' too much too
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:14 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I guess EJ Manuel did alright on the initial script, but since then has looked like a #3 QB needing to fill in - he's a mess.

repped. and agreed Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: OK then Phil. I'm pretty sure Gio wouldn't have been stopped for zero, but what do I know, he has been performing like poo in this game and all year right?

There's no doubt that Gio is outplaying Hill, but Hill rushing for 0 yards on first down is NOT a drive stopper. I honestly don't care who plays better as long as they're both helping us win but a 0 yard rush on first down is NOT a drive stopper no matter who it is running the ball.
Reply/Quote
Dre couldn't cover his own shadow - weakest link by far.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:18 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Cardinals up 7-3 now.

Steelers field goal kicker made one?  Well isn't that special.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
come on Defense the crowd is showing life again.. TIME TO SHUT EM UP!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:18 PM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: No, he has more yards than that, you just don't count catches by running backs....which is strange when you consider how much you love Gio

You say 'lol' too much too

Stop talking to me, "lol".

You can't say GIo is better than Hill, not my problem anymore, you're blind.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
we may need to just post Pacman up on watkins. Dre K. can't handle him imho.
Reply/Quote
9 yards on a RB checkdown when we drop 7 is SO annoying,
Reply/Quote
SHORT!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Stop talking to me, "lol".

You can't say GIo is better than Hill, not my problem anymore, you're blind.

I'm not saying either is better??

Reply/Quote
Letting them back into the game....
Reply/Quote