Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
Typical Rex Ryan signing Boom Herron and Josh Johnson the week before they play us trying to get info!! All the games are loaded up in HD to your tablet buddy.....no need to sign people to learn what we got (unless your trying to steal terminology like a scumbag)
Reply/Quote
Bills are a well-oiled penalty machine
Reply/Quote
Why did we accept it instead of 4th down?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Arizona in the red zone.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: There's no doubt that Gio is outplaying Hill, but Hill rushing for 0 yards on first down is NOT a drive stopper. I honestly don't care who plays better as long as they're both helping us win but a 0 yard rush on first down is NOT a drive stopper no matter who it is running the ball.

repped. exactly this ^^^^ the play could gain negative yards but what it does is set up better play action, thus keeping their D honest.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:22 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Why did we accept it instead of 4th down?

I was thinking same thing.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Dre roasted like a peanut again

#worthless
Reply/Quote
Whats the wisdom of accepting that holding penalty for 4th and short vs accepting it and now getting a new set of downs?
Reply/Quote
And that is why you keep the fourth down!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Dre K blows

Reply/Quote
Someone tell me why we accepted the hold call to make it 3rd and 11 VS 4th and 1 - thus forcing them to punt ???! WTH
Reply/Quote
D folding again. I guess expecting them to consistently play good is too much...
Reply/Quote
Would that not have been 4th and 1 if we declined the holding penalty??
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:23 PM)KenAndersonsCoffee Wrote: Whats the wisdom of accepting that holding penalty for 4th and short vs accepting it and now getting a new set of downs?

Would have been 4 and short from 4 down territory vs. 4 and long until we jumped anyway.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And that is why you keep the fourth down!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.  Should've ended the drive.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Giving the receivers too much cushion.

Come on D.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:23 PM)Whacked Wrote: Someone tell me why we accepted the hold call to make it 3rd and 11 VS 4th and 1 - thus forcing them to punt ???!  WTH

They were going to go for it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: D folding again. I guess expecting them to consistently play good is too much...

Haha

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:23 PM)KenAndersonsCoffee Wrote: Whats the wisdom of accepting that holding penalty for 4th and short vs accepting it and now getting a new set of downs?

Was it short? I didn't see the ref's signal 'cause I was looking at the flag, but even if it was short, we're talking about 4th and inches and you gotta expect Ryan to go for it so might as well take the penalty and push them back and hopefully stop them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Michael Vick had dirt in his eye. His return is probable.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote