Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
(10-18-2015, 03:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This kills me to say since Hill was my keeper this year (insert obligatory wince here) but can we finally let Gio be the starter? Hill has looked real slow all year and Gio is absolutely tearing it up. This is actually worse than letting Tate return the ball when Adam Jones is rested/healthy.

One running back is averaging 5.5 yard this year and 11.5 yards this game. The other is averaging 3.0 yards this year and 2.2 yards this game. Shouldn't be this hard of a decision. Offensive drives won't get far when you're essentially starting them 2nd & 8.

Be careful of what you say about Hill in here, lolz.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:44 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: I'd like to welcome you to the National Football League, where blowout wins against good teams is the rarity and should not be expected. We don't have an elite defense, so I'm not sure where all of this "should be a blowout" is coming from.

They are NOT a "good team" and are missing several key players. Doesn't stop our D from letting very substandard players give a horrible QB enough time in the pocket to read a book. Couple that with lack of tackling and blown coverages and we have 14 Buffalo points.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:49 PM)Rattler Wrote: If he has Dre on him, he'll come back out in the 2nd half in a humaround and be wide open against #27garbage

lol.  Not that it's saying much, but Dre actually can cover receivers w/ popped calves pretty well.  
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Refs paid off

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:50 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: lol.  Not that it's saying much, but Dre actually can cover receivers w/ popped calves pretty well.  

How do we know? Watkins could probably be running around with a crutch and still get some yards.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Need to start off this half with a TD to set the tone.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:49 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Hill just looks hurt imo.  Maybe he's toughing through a serious injury.  Physically Gio looks explosive while Hill just does not look the same physically as he did last year.

neither. when Hill is in it's obvious running plays for the D to que on. with Gio it's unknown by the D. Hue needs to and i think is trying to get more creative with Hill (thus the TD toss) but it's also hard not to use Hill for what he is. A straight forward bruiser RB.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:50 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: lol.  Not that it's saying much, but Dre actually can cover receivers w/ popped calves pretty well.  

I don't know, he may see the humaround as a decoy.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How do we know? Watkins could probably be running around with a crutch and still get some yards.

ROFL!  You guys are killing me here.  
Reply/Quote
Back foot throws lead to ints, cant do that Andy!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:52 PM)WildCat Wrote: neither. when Hill is in it's obvious running plays for the D to que on. with Gio it's unknown by the D. Hue needs to and i think is trying to get more creative with Hill (thus the TD toss) but it's also hard not to use Hill for what he is. A straight forward bruiser RB.

Regardless of whether it's obvious to the defense, Hill's first steps look slow compared to last year.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:52 PM)WildCat Wrote: neither. when Hill is in it's obvious running plays for the D to que on. with Gio it's unknown by the D. Hue needs to and i think is trying to get more creative with Hill (thus the TD toss) but it's also hard not to use Hill for what he is. A straight forward bruiser RB.

This 
Reply/Quote
Hewitt! Alright!
Reply/Quote
Wow Hewitts catch was so good I thought it was Eifert at first
Reply/Quote
Is Eifert even playing today?
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
WOW! Nice play Hewitt!

That makes up for the earlier one.

That one yard Gio run might be a drive killer...
Reply/Quote
hewitt was def. in bounds on that one lol
Reply/Quote
Unbelievable catch by Jones!!!
Reply/Quote
Marvin Jones!
Reply/Quote
Marvinnnnnnn!
Reply/Quote