Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
Marvin Jones Show!!!
Reply/Quote
Looks like 82 came to play in the second half! Dude owned that drive. Love the effort on both plays
Reply/Quote
beautiful audible by dalton for the wr screen.
Reply/Quote
Cool!

I was wondering upthread when they would just come out and go to Marvin Jones. and they did!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Keep double teaming AJ, Jones will be on the highlight reels this upcoming week!
Reply/Quote
Marvin Jones is a beast !

TD Bengals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
MLJ!!!!
Reply/Quote
Who dey!!!
Reply/Quote
Beautiful, just beautiful!! Step it up D!!
Reply/Quote
Quick, someone hide Dre's helmet.
Reply/Quote
What a catch!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Great TD, but Marvin worries me if he's going to be carrying the ball like that and jumping into collisions. Chances for a fumble go way up.
Reply/Quote
AD is a different human this year. Wow. He looks SICK

But man those catches by Hewitt then MJ = WTHHHH

Talent mangggg
Reply/Quote
I'm in awe right now of how Jones just planted his left hand on the turf and sprung himself into the end zone like a gymnast. Most players would have put an elbow down there and gone down at the 2.
Reply/Quote
I have to admit, that deep pass to Marvin, I thought was originally intercepted. It may have been due to the quality of the stream I'm watching, but it looked like the defender came over and CAUGHT it over Jones. So, until I saw that the referee and signaled catch, I actually thought Spiro was wrong and Dalton had just thrown an iNT!

Gotta give credit to Jones, though, he's balling.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
MJ 11 targets and 8 catches.

Rest of the team 9 targets and 5 catches.

Andy - my fantasy team could use a few throws to AJ, thanks.
Reply/Quote
3 and out - come on D - step up!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:59 PM)DanTheBengalsFan Wrote: I'm in awe right now of how Jones just planted his left hand on the turf and sprung himself into the end zone like a gymnast.  Most players would have put an elbow down there and gone down at the 2.

Yes! that was thing of beauty
Reply/Quote
Is anyone else starting to get concerned about the extra effort our guys are putting in to getting into the end zone?

I guess it might just be paranoia from Eifert's injury last year, but the way MLJ's arm hit the ground I was certain he was going to have a shoulder injury, when being down on the inch line would've been OK.

Hill did something similar on the first TD to make me cringe.

Am I the only one???
Reply/Quote
Wow.. How that didn't end up as a fumble is one of lifes mysteries .. Great play Marvin!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote