Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
(10-18-2015, 03:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I have to admit, that deep pass to Marvin, I thought was originally intercepted. It may have been due to the quality of the stream I'm watching, but it looked like the defender came over and CAUGHT it over Jones. So, until I saw that the referee and signaled catch, I actually thought Spiro was wrong and Dalton had just thrown an iNT!

Gotta give credit to Jones, though, he's balling.

when i first saw it i thought the same Phil. my eyes ain't so good no mo LOL
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh 1st and goal (down 10-6).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Any links to MLJs 42 yard catch and his TD, thanks
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 03:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I have to admit, that deep pass to Marvin, I thought was originally intercepted. It may have been due to the quality of the stream I'm watching, but it looked like the defender came over and CAUGHT it over Jones. So, until I saw that the referee and signaled catch, I actually thought Spiro was wrong and Dalton had just thrown an iNT!

Gotta give credit to Jones, though, he's balling.

Not your feed, I thought the same thing in HD.

It didn't help that Andy was drifting backwards when he threw it, so I was already bracing for a bad outcome.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Okay, Bills start at their 14. Let's just get off the field no points surrendered!
Reply/Quote
A ignore list just for the game would be a nice feature. Some people throwing sh*t every post is very annoying.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
They have nothing left but Mccoy. Please key on the run.
Reply/Quote
C'mon D

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Run D is piss poor
Reply/Quote
Just need to keep scoring. I have faith that our offense won't be beat by 10 points over the next two quarters
Reply/Quote
Man, I thought for sure that McCoy was going to be ineffective.

I think I got hit with the Rope-A-Dope last week with his "I need 3-4 weeks" comment.
Reply/Quote
So no real receiver threat and they STILL let up a 10 yard run?
Reply/Quote
Nooooooo Vinny rey!!
Reply/Quote
Good thing we have bye week next week. Geez.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Anyone think Burfict is actually coming back this year?

If so, he's going to have to knock off a lot of rust.
Reply/Quote
What's funny is the last time Marvin Jones went off like this was against a Rex Ryan coached team...lol
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Refs have to start calling the holding, even though last play was only a two yard gain Wood basically tackled our defender opening a cut back lane.
Reply/Quote
Rey down ..this is not good ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Losing Rey isn't good.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Vinny Rey was holding his ankle
Reply/Quote