Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 6 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Bills***
With our defense this game is not yet in the bag...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
'Zona just shit the bed.
Reply/Quote
Pittsburgh still benefitting from that deal with the Devil. Landry Jones!? I mean come on.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:00 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Can I just say how happy I am to have Andy Dalton and not Carson Palmer as our QB.
It looks like if nobody else is going to do it - we got to go in there and take care of this business ourselves.

If they can win at Pittsburgh and be 7-0, the division should pretty much be won. They can start focusing on playoff seeding at that point. Hope they do that and don't lay an egg.
Reply/Quote
Landry Jones 88 yard touchdown.
Quarterback controversy in Pittsburgh?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:00 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Can I just say how happy I am to have Andy Dalton and not Carson Palmer as our QB.  
It looks like if nobody else is going to do it - we got to go in there and take care of this business ourselves.

repped. i was happy when palmer finally left. albeit even on his own terms thank god he's no longer a bengal.
Reply/Quote
Ugh - nothing worse than garbage time injuries.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap steamrolls Manuel
Reply/Quote
'LOS!
Reply/Quote
Ouch!
Reply/Quote
Dunlap needs more of these sacks when the game is still in question.
Reply/Quote
Darn..injuries piling up..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Dunlap!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Dunlap !!!

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully Michael Johnson is OK.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:04 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: Dunlap needs more of these sacks when the game is still in question.

He'd have them if he wasn't being held every other play!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Cleveland going for the tying kick now.

Edit:
It's good - tie game.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Browns driving, 3rd down inside the 10 (down 23-20).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Just in time for us to go to Pittsburgh...

EDIT:  Not sure why my quote of grampahol didn't show.  This was in response to his statement that the injuries are beginning to pile up. 
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 05:02 PM)WildCat Wrote: repped. i was happy when palmer finally left. albeit even on his own terms thank god he's no longer a bengal.

I am glad too. I would not even want him here as a back up here in Cincinnati. That bridge was burnt.
[Image: 442477217_947289567407463_69894548258261...e=6657196A]

Reply/Quote