Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-01-2015, 05:43 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Refs need to review the Pi.... M<y god what a terrible call

So the way I understand it is you can take any shot you want at a guy as long as the pass is uncatchable.
Reply/Quote
Lol
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The picked up flag was straight up horse shit.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:44 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Not sure how we can blame Andy when Refs missed a PI call and we only ran it ONCE. Stop blaming Andy

It was a terrible throw, the refs didn't throw a pick.
Reply/Quote
If this isnt the most painful game to watch, I knew it would play out like this because it always does against this team I cant stand with a passion. Id rather see us lose to a bunch of girl scouts.
Reply/Quote
Need to hold them to 3 and get 7

Fingers crossed
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Worked during the Seattle game. Grab the pole and get the hell outta here.

(11-01-2015, 05:44 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Not sure how we can blame Andy when Refs missed a PI call and we only ran it ONCE. Stop blaming Andy

If we lose, Andy will be the number 1 blame.
Reply/Quote
Bullshit

Reply/Quote
Time for the D to step in and take the ball back ..pick6 would be the preferred method ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So apparently, a defender is allowed to push a receiver more than 5 yards from the line of scrimmage as long as it's in the end zone?

Bull shit call.

Yep!!  I hate to blame the refs, but that could have changed the game.  Oh well, if we hadn't played like crap the rest of the game, it wouldn't have mattered.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't understand the no call. The ball wasn't in the air. Illegal contact. I must be missing something as that was too obvious

Maybe because Dalton was out of the pocket. If not that, then IDK.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
F the PI that throw was ******** by Andy and the fact we don't run the ball is on Hue we don't deserve this game
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:44 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It wasn't.  The pass was way out of bounds - uncatchable. By rule, no PI.  

No, but it IS illegal contact.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:22 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm going to pin my hopes on the 4th quarter and actually go fishing .. See ya later ..

(11-01-2015, 05:44 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It wasn't.  The pass was way out of bounds - uncatchable. By rule, no PI.  

Bull the ball wasn't even in the air and he was shoving him... How can that not be a penalty?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:43 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So apparently, a defender is allowed to push a receiver more than 5 yards from the line of scrimmage as long as it's in the end zone?

Bull shit call.

If you are Steeler against any team  but the Patriots
Reply/Quote
This has been an ugly game for both teams. I guess it's what you can come to expect with these divisional slugfests.

Still wide open though. Lots of football to be played.
Reply/Quote
Ok, need defense to hold here!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:43 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We got robbed on the foul on Green ...

This
Reply/Quote
What is that, like 5 trips inside the 30 and a total of 6 points?
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, but it IS illegal contact.

This. A million times this.

good stand defense.
Reply/Quote