Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
We are out of feet to shoot. So are we going to blow off our willie's now or start playing football?
Reply/Quote
Let's see what the offense can $#@* up next.

RUN
THE
DAMN
BALL!!!
Reply/Quote
I see the anti-Andy trolls are doing their whining again when the real story all day has been our OL getting owned by an inferior opposing DL.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Andre, Dunlap, Rey..all hurt . Nightmare game

also feel bad for Bell.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:48 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: who gives a crap about the PI?  We should've had 3 for sure again and Andy throws a pick.  THAT is what pisses me off!

We should have run 4 times. 1st and goal on a 5, 4 down territory with Hill and Gio. 

This is VERY embarassing. Hill is running well all game, Gio gets ONE carry and goes for 12. You then pass 3 times for no gain. When Hill is known for TDs...what the living ****. Hue is high as hell.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:48 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: who gives a crap about the PI?  We should've had 3 for sure again and Andy throws a pick.  THAT is what pisses me off!

Bull, that was a blatant PI & the refs screwed the pooch. What game are you watching.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:46 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No, but it IS illegal contact.

Isn't illegal contact void when the qb is out of the pocket? If it's not, then yes it should have been called.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This game is giving me headaches :/
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:42 PM)Rattler Wrote: A legal receiver is pushed twice - pushed out of bounds and no foul.

Then Dalton seals the deal.

Dalton never has to seal that deal if that call is made.  Pig Pen threw a pick too.....our o line and playcalling has killed us today.. The officials haven't helped.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:48 PM)Rattler Wrote: Today's Offensive Coordinaor

[Image: 781567-dustin_hoffman_rain_man1218236383.jpg]

How dare you INSULT Rain Man like that!!
Reply/Quote
RUN THE FOOTBALL. RUN. RUN. RUN.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
That ball needs to be moved up about four yards. If they refs get away with this you'll know it's some BS
Reply/Quote
We cannot complain about the officiating today.

Time to take the lead. Bomb to AJ.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:49 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: That's a damn BAD spot.  The Steelers touched it and knocked it down several more yards.

Noticed the same. WTH!!!

-5 yards!
Reply/Quote
This is a hard fought AFC North battle game.
Let's hold the criticism till the game is over - Dalton carries the team on his back to a TD HERE and a win and some of you are going to be exposed... Again. Let's go O!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
We will more than likely march down and score a touchdown right here
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
2nd and 20. Dalton bad handle on the snap.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My God what is wrong with this offense today?
Reply/Quote
Sigh....

Reply/Quote
Dalton = ELITE
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote