Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-01-2015, 03:55 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Pittsburgh got away with a major hold on that punt.

They KEEP getting away with shit. I think that's why 24 lost his shit and punched that dude in the helmet. Me and the hubs cheered, lol. 

About to give up and go out to the Paint Mines in Calhan, Colorado. It's 70 and sunny here today but we will be in the 20's with snow by the end of the week!

Eww. Just saw Bell's knee. Gross. Yuck. Ouch. 
Reply/Quote
Bell doesn't have much luck at ketchup stadium vs us.   At least his knee doesn't

Last year they tanked without bell
Reply/Quote
Karma strikes again.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damn that was ugly.  Opponent or not you don't want to see that.
Reply/Quote
Kind of unfortunate that he got hurt by us last season too. Wish him the best with recovery.
Reply/Quote
Somehow Paulie G. didn't get the memo that they need to blitz Ben a ton more.
Reply/Quote
Vontaze is back !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
That's awful and no one should be celebrating it. Steeler fans do that bush league shit. Not us.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Carson palmer sends his prayers

In all seriousness that looked pretty bad. Season ending for sure.
Reply/Quote
Man Bell is never gonna want to play the Bengals again. That sucks.
Reply/Quote
Goddamn Bell. That was nasty. Hope dudes ok.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 03:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Did you see Burfict get up and run after tackling Bell??? Like he didn't want to be in the same airspace as a knee injury.....

I thought he did something dirty and knew it. No, just a dude that knows how to put his weight into a tackle (i.e. none of the rest of the players on the Bengals D).
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
VOOM! Vontez Boom..

By the way .. He's back!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
He's done for the game. Possibly the season.
[Image: mmubti.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 03:57 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Dalton not looking like offensive player of the month.

Ppppfffffttttttt!!!!!  What do you expect with three defenders in his face....then stepping into the pocket where 's a couple more?. When he has had timtime , he has looked fine.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Snapped like a chicken wing.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 03:59 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: They were worried about Nelson hurting someone but it was Burfict.

Nelson right there to make sure it was done properly....

j/k don't torch me 
Reply/Quote
Just so every Steelers fan knows this.. Burfict didn't do that on purpose Tongue
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Hope he heals up for next season
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 03:59 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That's awful and no one should be celebrating it. Steeler fans do that bush league shit. Not us.

Williams is no slouch, either.
Reply/Quote