Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Wk 8 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
(11-01-2015, 05:22 PM)Housh Wrote: Defense is playing too conservative

Pitt is winning right now because they are aggressive and blitz every other play

Paul sitting in zone all game is destroying us

Our D is doing absolutely nothing wrong this game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Just imagine if Bell wasn't hurt...
Reply/Quote
You knew this team was going to lose its first at some point, but its not that they will lose this one but how. Its very telling. There isn't going t be no Seahawks comeback from this pure shit.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 0ap1000000088419.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Got to hold them to a FG here
Reply/Quote
I'd like to know where our TE Eifert is today?? and our D LIne
Reply/Quote
Look on the bright side, guys: if we lose this game, ESPN will bump the Bengals up in their power rankings. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Without Burfict this LB corps is just absolutely the worst unit in the league. What's laughable is how we promoted the guy who was responsible for this garbage LB corps. They just blindly crash into the line and give up so many big runs.
Reply/Quote
We should also have at least 3 field goals on the board but we blew too many opportunities.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:22 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Not the end of the world but not the way to answer the bell either. Will this team ever get their shit together when it matters?

Who knows. But I feel a win on Thursday and next Monday as well. 8-1 sounds good
Reply/Quote
Well hopefully the coaching staff if taking notes cause I guaran-DAM-tee you we will be playing the Steelers in round 1 of the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Come on We need a turnover in a bad way
Reply/Quote
If we could take advantage of opportunities we had today we would win our offense blew it
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
6 ***** points.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:23 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I'd like to know where our TE Eifert is today??  and our D LIne

He got exposed in the end.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
Maybe Hue can have some dumb formation (empty backfield) and 4 OL men ... That should fool them..
Reply/Quote
Offense = impotent
Offensive line - a group Kaitlyn Jenner's
Reply/Quote
What kills me is that this defense isn't even that good

They are just extremely familiar with us and they know the types of plays we run
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 05:24 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: If we could take advantage of opportunities we had today we would win our offense blew it

To be fair, special teams blew the last scoring opportunity.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Trending on Yahoo news now, "The Bengals we all are accustomed to are back!"
Reply/Quote