Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women Embarrass Anti-Abortion Governor Mike Pence In A Hilarious Way
(04-09-2016, 01:48 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: The first one or two, ok.
However, repetition destroys the novelty of the concept.
Will Ferrel's career perfectly illustrates this.
Ninja

Hey...the gov cares about ALL women's vajayjay's!

They NEED his help!

And he was elected to help ALL citizens!

Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-09-2016, 01:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hey...the gov cares about ALL women's vajayjay's!

They NEED his help!

And he was elected to help ALL citizens!

Hilarious

I will concede to that fact, if you destroy that signature of yours.
ThumbsUp

*Edit* Thank You ! You win. :)
(04-09-2016, 11:24 AM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

The "small government" GOP governor and a bunch of his cronies pass a law to cover pregnancies because they think they know more about women's reproductive health than doctors, women and some of their own colleges.  So a bunch of women call his office to inform him how their menstrual cycle is going and ask for advice.

It is brilliant.

Rock On

This guy sounds like a real bag of buttholes BUT I find that whole "If you don't have a vajay jay shut up" sort of argument to be a bit weak ASSUMING women are ok with people sans vajayjays agreeing with the policies they want.  If a woman and I are both pro-choice is she going to tell me to stop agreeing with her until I get a vajayjay or what?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: The+first+sjw+proof+that+the+first+sjw+w...341939.png]
(04-09-2016, 06:47 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I will concede to that fact, if you destroy that signature of yours.
ThumbsUp

*Edit* Thank You !  You win. :)

You're welcome...it was due for a change.

(04-10-2016, 09:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This guy sounds like a real bag of buttholes BUT I find that whole "If you don't have a vajay jay shut up" sort of argument to be a bit weak ASSUMING women are ok with people sans vajayjays agreeing with the policies they want.  If a woman and I are both pro-choice is she going to tell me to stop agreeing with her until I get a vajayjay or what?

Well the policy they want is for there to be less policy about their vaginas.

So agreeing with them would just be leaving them alone.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.