Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Womens Olympic competition are no longer just women
(01-23-2016, 03:05 PM)Vlad Wrote: I'd wouldn't be happy if my daughter lost Taekwondo match because she was forced to fight a guy who thinks he's a woman.

I agree with your theory, but taekwondo is a bad example.  They have weight classes, so a guy would not have a huge advantage.  Girls already wrestle boys in high school all over the country.
(01-23-2016, 04:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I agree with your theory, but taekwondo is a bad example.  They have weight classes, so a guy would not have a huge advantage.  Girls already wrestle boys in high school all over the country.

But not "proper" girls.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(01-23-2016, 04:30 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Integrity is all you have In sports.   Yes we have some shady people involved now.   But this is basically making female atheltics a joke.    This will get down to high schools and it will be a way for people to dominate.

Wait, so now right-wingers are the ones worried about men keeping women down?  I get so confused.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
fredtoa Wrote:I agree with your theory, but taekwondo is a bad example.  They have weight classes, so a guy would not have a huge advantage.  Girls already wrestle boys in high school all over the country.

Newsflash .... Girl wrestlers get manhandled by boys. They typically compete at the jv level vs the scrubs.

I'm with vlad ..... If my daughter was in any sport and had to compete against boys I would be very upset because it's just not fair and depending on the sport it could get very ugly.
Nately1 Wrote:Wait, so now right-wingers are the ones worried about men keeping women down?  I get so confused.

It is funny innit. Dems seem to have jumped on this transgender stuff so they have forgotten about women. I don't mind standing up for women since Dems have abandon them for men.
(01-23-2016, 04:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: But not "proper" girls.   Ninja

Who cares. The abnormal now is the new normal, just as well the improper is now the new proper.
(01-23-2016, 07:33 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Newsflash .... Girl wrestlers get manhandled by boys.   They typically compete at the jv level vs the scrubs.  

I'm with vlad ..... If my daughter was in any sport and had to compete against boys I would be very upset because it's just not fair and depending on the sport it could get very ugly.

You display such a level of sexism and racism that you must either be a fake character OR a deliberate troll.

And thankfully I have finally realized it so I can be done with you.
Rock On
GMDi Wrote:You display such a level of sexism and racism that you must either be a fake character OR a deliberate troll.

And thankfully I have finally realized it so I can be done with you.
Rock On

Hilarious

So it's sexist to want girls to compete with girls and boys to compete with boys? In the real world we call that being fair and treating everyone equally.

You obviously have no idea what the definition of sexism...... Which isn't a surprise since you don't understand what a racist means.

As far as you being done with me ..... Stop with your drama . If you were actually done with me you would just stop posting about me and not posting to let us all know you are "done" with me. The fact you feel the need to announce it just means you are trying to draw attention to yourself.

I would hope that no one on here would ever just run and hide from any discussion no matter how much they disagree. Fred and I do not agree on much but I certainly enjoy and appreciate the discussion he and I have on multiple topics. Same goes for Benton, you, and a few others. But hey if you wanna take your ball and go home then so be it I guess. Just spare us all the additonal drama.
(01-23-2016, 09:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hilarious

So it's sexist to want girls to compete with girls and boys to compete with boys?   In the real world we call that being fair and treating everyone equally.  

You obviously have no idea what the definition of sexism......   Which isn't a surprise since you don't understand what a racist means.  

As far as you being done with me .....  Stop with your drama .  If you were actually done with me you would just stop posting about me and not posting to let us all know you are "done" with me.   The fact you feel the need to announce it just means you are trying to draw attention to yourself.    

I would hope that no one on here would ever just run and hide from any discussion no matter how much they disagree.     Fred and I do not agree on much but I certainly enjoy and appreciate the discussion he and I have on multiple topics.    Same goes for Benton, you, and a few others.   But hey if you wanna take your ball and go home then so be it I guess.    Just spare us all the additonal drama.

Your sexism comes from caring more about the physical beauty than anything else and your belief that women can't compete with men when everything esle is equal.

My being "done" is in being "done" trying to argue with you.  You're Archie Bunker without the charm and heart.  I don't block people, but I understand that some simply refuse to discuss because they "know" they are right.  The ability to admit you made a mistake, are wrong, or are looking at things from a biased point of view is completely lost on you.

So I am done with that.  I gladly answer any further questions...but you probably won't like/believe the answers.   Smirk Smirk
(01-23-2016, 09:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: some simply refuse to discuss because they "know" they are right.  The ability to admit you made a mistake, are wrong, or are looking at things from a biased point of view is completely lost on you.

There are far more than just Lucie, that fit this description.
It is the reason things have become stale here.
GMDi Wrote:Your sexism comes from caring more about the physical beauty than anything else and your belief that women can't compete with men when everything esle is equal.

My being "done" is in being "done" trying to argue with you.  You're Archie Bunker without the charm and heart.  I don't block people, but I understand that some simply refuse to discuss because they "know" they are right.  The ability to admit you made a mistake, are wrong, or are looking at things from a biased point of view is completely lost on you.

So I am done with that.  I gladly answer any further questions...but you probably won't like/believe the answers.   Smirk Smirk

How did I make a mistake stating my opinion that dudes shouldn't be playing girls events in the Olympics?

Really dude I don't care if you are done, not done or anything. For whatever reason you take this all too seriously. Instead of having an actual discussion whether we agree, disagree, or change minds.

There is never anyone willing to agree to disagree on any topic. That is why the board suffers. Some seem to think they can just name call and shame instead of just saying ... hey we don't see eye to eye on this one.

As far me only seeing physical beauty .... You are an idiot..... Just because I said michelle Obama was ugly doesn't mean I only see physical beauty .... It just means I don't think she is pretty.... Not sure why We all have to think she is hot because she is the First Lady . I have yet to see a hot First Lady in my lifetime.

The fact you think I am Archie bunker is quite funny.
(01-23-2016, 09:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: The ability to admit you made a mistake, are wrong, or are looking at things from a biased point of view is completely lost on you.

Guy, just the other day you accused Ted Cruz of voting against funding Bengazi defense, when the vote came before he was even a Senator. But you were obviously trying to make "another" point.  

EVERYBODY in this forum has been wrong at one time or the other and I'm not sure if I've ever heard anybody say they were wrong.

They will come up with crazy reasons that their wrong is actually right or they will even accuse the person that is right of changing things to be right.

So if you are looking for someone in this forum to admit they made a mistake, you could be waiting for quite some time.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

If you want to pull your wiener off just so you can compete in the lingerie NFL then all the power to ya. Personally, I'm taking this opportunity to write an inspirational movie about a girl who puts on a strap on so she can rise to the top of the male-dominated Full Contact Tiddlywinks League.
(01-24-2016, 01:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Guy, just the other day you accused Ted Cruz of voting against funding Bengazi defense, when the vote came before he was even a Senator. But you were obviously trying to make "another" point.  

EVERYBODY in this forum has been wrong at one time or the other and I'm not sure if I've ever heard anybody say they were wrong.

They will come up with crazy reasons that their wrong is actually right or they will even accuse the person that is right of changing things to be right.

So if you are looking for someone in this forum to admit they made a mistake, you could be waiting for quite some time.  

Guy, I was making a point about Hillary not being responsible for the lack of increased security at Benghazi. I didn't care if Cruz was elected or not. The point was it was just as inane to say that as to say it was Clinton's fault.

Somebody took me too seriously. Smirk
(01-24-2016, 01:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Guy, just the other day you accused Ted Cruz of voting against funding Bengazi defense, when the vote came before he was even a Senator. But you were obviously trying to make "another" point.  

(01-24-2016, 01:33 AM)GMDino Wrote: Guy, I was making a point about Hillary not being responsible for the lack of increased security at Benghazi.  I didn't care if Cruz was elected or not.  The point was it was just as inane to say that as to say it was Clinton's fault.

Somebody took me too seriously.  Smirk
Told ya. 

(01-24-2016, 01:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: EVERYBODY in this forum has been wrong at one time or the other and I'm not sure if I've ever heard anybody say they were wrong. 

I know that Fred and myself have admitted being wrong before. I recall one or two others saying "I MAY have been mistaken".
It is very rare though.
(01-24-2016, 01:52 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Told ya. 

well, enough about me then. ThumbsUp

If you don't get sarcasm I can't help you.

But then, from what I've read...no one can.

Not that you would admit to ever being wrong anyway...not when you can just change the subject.  Smirk

....or they'll say they were just being sarcastic
(01-24-2016, 10:17 AM)GMDino Wrote: well, enough about me then. ThumbsUp

If you don't get sarcasm I can't help you.

But then, from what I've read...no one can.

Not that you would admit to ever being wrong anyway...not when you can just change the subject.  Smirk

(01-24-2016, 11:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: ....or they'll say they were just being sarcastic

...or the person who responded has no reading comprehension and inserted himself into a conversation they were not part of.

Solid post though.
Of course we have all been wrong.   When proven wrong I will usually stop discussing.    When I am wrong I will have one person properly and respectfully correcting me then 10 others piling on with nonsense.  

It's like this ...