Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Work Gripe
Okay, so I just need to vent this and since social media is filled with people that know the people I grumble about, I'm going to vent here.

I had to spend a good portion of my morning fixing something that someone in another department screwed up. It impacts a number of people in my department so I brought them all up to speed on it. Well, out director decided that the other department's director should be brought in on it (I informed our director after others said I should talk to their director and I said I'm not opening that can of worms).

I get a nasty email from the person that screwed it all up in the first place because I had to tell people in our office and she took it as complaining to my director. Granted, I may have grumbled, but there were legitimate reasons to be concerned about these mistakes beyond my need to spend time fixing them.

Sometimes I just want to throw things at people.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 03:42 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Okay, so I just need to vent this and since social media is filled with people that know the people I grumble about, I'm going to vent here.

I had to spend a good portion of my morning fixing something that someone in another department screwed up. It impacts a number of people in my department so I brought them all up to speed on it. Well, out director decided that the other department's director should be brought in on it (I informed our director after others said I should talk to their director and I said I'm not opening that can of worms).

I get a nasty email from the person that screwed it all up in the first place because I had to tell people in our office and she took it as complaining to my director. Granted, I may have grumbled, but there were legitimate reasons to be concerned about these mistakes beyond my need to spend time fixing them.

Sometimes I just want to throw things at people.

I'd complain to the director that the idiot from the other department if wasting your department's time and resources. Then, if the screw up chick is hot, I'd tell her you can "make this whole thing go away." :wink:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sometimes you just gotta' let it roll my friend. Sounds like you did the right thing and she not only screwed up, but then showed her ass afterwards.

Or...........you could kill her! Tongue
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 06:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Sometimes you just gotta' let it roll my friend.  Sounds like you did the right thing and she not only screwed up, but then showed her ass afterwards.  

Or...........you could kill her!   Tongue

This is what I was going to say without that last sentence, lol.

By the way, smart move not to air your laundry on social media and to come here to vent a little. 
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 11:40 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: This is what I was going to say without that last sentence, lol.

By the way, smart move not to air your laundry on social media and to come here to vent a little. 

is that sarcasm?  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2016, 11:40 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: This is what I was going to say without that last sentence, lol.

I already had a social media fiasco where I said nothing untruthful or about anyone, just my opinions on some things not even directly related to my workplace, and the higher ups were unhappy about it. So I actually completely deleted my social media account and signed up fresh, so much more selective of who can see and who has access. But there are still some that know the people involved in anything I would vent about so I don't even bother.
Reply/Quote