0 0%
Other
27.59%
8 27.59%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you least want as coach if Marvin is gone next year?
(12-21-2018, 11:48 AM)PhilHos Wrote: How sad is it that I'd probably take all of them over one more year of Merv?

Not me. As bad as I want Merv gone, I would take 1 more year of him over Hue. I used to think Jackson was a pretty good coach, who took a horrible Raiders team to 8-8 hos 1st year, then got the shaft. And, I understood his fire sale to build a team for the future in Cleveland. That said, I have never seen so much disdain from players towards a recently fired coach. Something was very wrong in Cleveland, and it's not just that he took a job offered to him by a division rival. If Lewis is fired, I suspect all the Bengals players might say it was time for a change, and all of that, but I dont think any of the disrespect being thrown at Hue would be there. Something more to the story in Cleveland.....
Reply/Quote
Austin's on that list, and Hue is leading him???

Y'all are stupid...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hue, which is sad cause he is more realistic than most all of the names up there.

No way Brat or Austin are going to be Head Coaches. Austin i think really hurt himself this year with that historically
bad Defense he ran. I would take Jay or Vance in an instant over Hue and Marv.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 12:56 PM)jason Wrote: Austin's on that list, and Hue is leading him???

Y'all are stupid...

I doubt he gets a job as a DC again, let alone as a HC.

Probably will go back to being a Secondary coach at best after this years showing.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 12:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I doubt he gets a job as a DC again, let alone as a HC.

Probably will go back to being a Secondary coach at best after this years showing.

What??? You didn't like his scheme of we need to get some turnovers??? And whatever the hell else they were doing out there...

He won't get hired again, but he's on the list, and by far the least qualified candidate.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2018, 01:06 PM)jason Wrote: What??? You didn't like his scheme of we need to get some turnovers??? And whatever the hell else they were doing out there...

He won't get hired again, but he's on the list, and by far the least qualified candidate.

Lol, i just thought it was so unrealistic that he would even be on anybody's list for a coach after this year.

Thats why i didn't vote for him or Brat, would never happen.
Reply/Quote