Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Worst Bengals decision's of all time.
(05-27-2023, 05:29 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: This is for all the mentally Challenged Bengal fans that prefer Cowher over Tomlin.  Whatever

Well I don't like either of them, so there. Mellow 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2023, 08:48 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: blows my mind they didn't get a single playoff win out of those rosters.

Doesn’t blow mine. Those teams while good were undisciplined, had stars that disappeared when it mattered, couldn’t get sacks in the playoffs, couldn’t run offense because the players choked so hard and on top of that we had a bug in our ass about spending money in free agency so those teams never made big jumps. Wed go 8-8 one year and the next go 7-9 or 10-6. There was no huge jumps that signifies the team actually got better.

Honestly looking back at that ineptitude it blows my mind we made playoffs so often with Marvin.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Akili Smith over the Saints draft is the obvious one.

I would say not investing in the offensive line around Carson is huge. They missed badly on a lot of choices in that regard by the time Carson bailed.

Keeping Marvin after the 2006 & 2007 colapses would be up there for me. That was the sign, IMO, that he had peaked with how far he could take the team.

Hiring Ken Zampese as the OC was bad.

Antonio Bryant passing through medicals was bad.
Reply/Quote
If you can’t say Akili then you’ve gotta go with keeping Marvin for maybe 5 years past when we should’ve
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2023, 10:45 AM)Wyche Wrote: Well I don't like either of them, so there. Mellow 

The Trifecta this guy too ....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKaoB38jobqNuucyLYk_b...g&usqp=CAU]  Whatever
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote